What is ur religion ??

People dying because of religion does not mean God doesn’t exist.

Evolution says your grandfather was a monkey.
God says “We have indeed created man in the best of moulds”

who makes more sense to you ?

PS : i’m sorry if you don’t feel confortable with the subject, we can stop whenever u want.

Safi Mad, (wont leave u today :P)
Great. So, r u religious?

what do u mean by religious ???

I mean by religious is that if u follow what ur religion asked you to do.

Leave him alone Gretchen :stuck_out_tongue: haha just kidding let him sweat xD

i said im muslim , i cant be muslim if i dont pray i cant be muslim if i dont fast ramadan …
duuuuude there is nothin called ‘’ im muslim but i dont practice ‘’
thats like preparing a moroccan tea without water :smiley:
if u dont practice ur not muslim :s
ok lets imagine a house built with one only pilar , you dare get in there ??? ofcourse no coz its gonna collapse … this is what happen when u call urself muslim coz ur only sayin ach’hado anna la2ilaha illa llah
where the f*** are the other 4 pilars

yes i do sins as everybody but that doesnt mean that i must stop buildin my pilars
fi 7adith 9odsi ya9oul 3aza wa jal : ya bna adam innaka tokhte2o bi layli wa nahar wa ana aghfiro donouba jami3aha , fastaghferni aghfiro lak .
wa fi 7aditine akhar : inna llaha yabsito yadaho bi layl lyaghrfira li moussi2i nahar , wa yabsito yadaho bi nahar li yaghfira li moussi2i llayl .

aaaaaaaaaaaaaweeee i heart this religion :stuck_out_tongue:

nawww that was the jum3a khutba of sheikh madrooda… takbeeer

Of course one can be a muslim but still don’t practice it completely … meaning not following all the rules.

what do u mean by all the rules ?? salat zakat sawm l7aj ???

I call myself a muslim even though i don’t pray, can’t and haven’t read the Quran…nowadays one can call himself a muslim as long as he doesn’t eat pork

Music is haram, going to disco is haram, drinking is haram,…

Haha i don’t know what i meant by all the rules, but i mean ppl act like they’re true muslims in front of their family then when they go out they drink and stuff.

awe plzzzzzzz thats another story … hypocrites are everywhere not only in islam
my question for u is : can we call someone a muslim if he doesnt pray ?

[quote=Madridista]awe plzzzzzzz thats another story … hypocrites are everywhere not only in islam
my question for u is : can we call someone a muslim if he doesnt pray ?[/quote]
According me then, yes we can. Why shouldn’t we?

[quote=Tafoukt][quote=Madridista]awe plzzzzzzz thats another story … hypocrites are everywhere not only in islam
According me then, yes we can. Why shouldn’t we?[/quote]
but Allah and his prophete has another opinion about that
so shall we take islam according to you , or according to its creator ?

zwin okhty :slight_smile:

but again who created the ocean and such primitive and complex forms from which all these evolotion had developed?!

I want to reach that as long as their is a creation, be it ocean, sky, earth, wind…etc so there must be a creator, we Muslims say that Creator is Allah.

I know you’re gonna say u’r free to believe that, and I’m replying u’r free too sis. But think about it again :slight_smile:

Sth else, some ppl after war or due to slavery (in past times I mean) they suffer alot that they started not to sympathize with Christ’s sacrifice and suffering, and others, like Nietzsche, said that God is dead. But these all must have happened for a raeson, at least war makes us know that there’s peace…any idea can be concluded.

Again, if you’re gonna say that I’m free to believe that, I’m replying u’r free too sis. Just wanna think out loud wiz you :)[/quote]
Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules formed water -> ocean.

Well the complex forms of life came from simpler form do to mutation. Well, were the first life came from, that still not explained. But there is an explanation out there, we just don’t know yet.

If you put a seed in the ground it develops into a plant and its not created. The sky is just a bunch of molecules held together by gravity. Wind has to do with how the air reacts to temperature changes. Well I’m not a scientist…

There is no reason. Life just happened to appear by accident. That’s hard to understand. I know why people want guidance in their life, a reason why their are here and that death is scary and so its comforting to believe in God and in and an afterlife. I’m to realistic for that.

[quote=Madridista][quote=Tafoukt][quote=Madridista]awe plzzzzzzz thats another story … hypocrites are everywhere not only in islam
so shall we take islam according to you , or according to its creator ?[/quote]
Can u provide me with a link so i can read more about that?
Lol of course we should follow it of its creator, but to be honest i never knew that it was obligatory for a muslim to pray…

[quote=Tafoukt][quote=Madridista][quote=Tafoukt]
so shall we take islam according to you , or according to its creator ?[/quote]
Can u provide me with a link so i can read more about that?
Lol of course we should follow it of its creator, but to be honest i never knew that it was obligatory for a muslim to pray…[/quote]
dude this is why i asked for a forum for religion , coz we r ignoring a lot of things about islam :wink:

well tell me first , can u read arabic … or shall i find u a link in english ???

Tell me about it :stuck_out_tongue:

A link in English would’ve been great thanx =]

People dying because of religion does not mean God doesn’t exist.

Evolution says your grandfather was a monkey.
God says “We have indeed created man in the best of moulds”

who makes more sense to you ?

PS : i’m sorry if you don’t feel confortable with the subject, we can stop whenever u want.[/quote]
No, that wasn’t my point. But also doesn’t mean that God exists.

I’ve met my grandfather and he wasn’t a monkey :wink: You got it wrong, not my grandfather, not even my greatgrandfather or my greatgreatgreatgreatfather is supposed to have been a monkey. I’ve no clue how far away that was. Ok, looked up on wikipedia, and there it says that humans are around for about 195,000 years. You can guess yourself how many generations that means.

You might want to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution as you don’t really know what evolution means.

Well as a vegan I don’t believe in the superior of humans and in animal rights. We share most of our genes with apes and I don’t think its logic that we could be made out of an anorganic material.

Debating is fine, but let’s be respectful while arguing, both sides. thanks :slight_smile: