What is ur religion ??

salaat in islam

if u dont want to read the whole thing , this is the most important :

Prayer occupies a great status in Islam that is not shared by any other act of worship. This is indicated by the following:

1 – It is the pillar of the religion, which cannot stand without it.

According to a hadeeth narrated by Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: «Shall I not tell you of the head of the whole matter and its pillar and top?» I [Mu’aadh] said, “Yes, O Messenger of Allaah.” He said, «The head of the matter is Islam, its pillar is prayer and its top is jihad» [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2616; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 2110].

5 – Prayer is the last part of religion to be lost, and if it is lost the whole religion is lost.

It was narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: «Between a man and shirk [associating others with Allaah] and kufr [disbelief] there stands his giving up prayer» [Narrated by Muslim, 82].

Hence the Muslim should be keen to perform the prayers on time, and not be lazy or take the matter lightly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“So woe unto those performers of Salaah (prayers) (hypocrites),
Those who delay their Salaah (prayer from their stated fixed times)” [al-Maa’oon 107:4-5].
{??? ??? (4) ??? ??? ??? ??? ???}
Transliteration: Fawaylun Lilmu?all?na, Al-Ladh?na Hum `An ?al?tihim S?h?na

And Allaah warns those who cause their prayers to be lost by saying (interpretation of the meaning):
“Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up As-Salaat (the prayers) [i.e. made their Salaat (prayers) to be lost, either by not offering them or by not offering them perfectly or by not offering them in their proper fixed times] and have followed lusts. So they will be thrown in Hell” [Maryam 19:59].
{??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???}
Transliteration: Fakhalafa Min Badihim Khalfun 'A??? A?-?al?ata Wa Attaba`? Ash-Shahaw?ti Fasawfa Yalqawna Ghayy?an

And Allaah warns those who cause their prayers to be lost by saying (interpretation of the meaning):
“Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up As-Salaat (the prayers) [i.e. made their Salaat (prayers) to be lost, either by not offering them or by not offering them perfectly or by not offering them in their proper fixed times] and have followed lusts. So they will be thrown in Hell” [Maryam 19:59].

Oh my…Thanks a lot Mad, i’m going to read the whole thing later on :wink:

ur welcome :smiley:
im here to help u and myself

[quote=nuwware]Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules formed water -> ocean.

Well the complex forms of life came from simpler form do to mutation. Well, were the first life came from, that still not explained. But there is an explanation out there, we just don’t know yet.
If you put a seed in the ground it develops into a plant and its not created. The sky is just a bunch of molecules held together by gravity. Wind has to do with how the air reacts to temperature changes. Well I’m not a scientist…[/quote]
Nuwwara, who created atoms and molecules…the very very first molecules that combine with each other to form oxygen which combine with another one to form O2 and then combined with hydrogen and form water…etc? As long as sth was found, there must be a founder. From where did you get that seed which is then planted…and before it was planted and progressed into a seed >>> created
from where did you get molecules that bind together to form the sky, fire, wind…whatever, from where? >>> created too. Who made the law of gravity you were talking about? A scientific study too… U’r not a scientist and u can not understand ur world, I’m not a preacher but I can make sense of mine because simply I belive in a Creator who has the power to do everything, and we don’t have to know why or how because we’re no way to be compared by He who created us.

U’r making everything difficult for you sis. And I agree with you “it’s hard to understand” yeah cause no offense that all does not make sense!!!

Everyone needs guidance in life to avoid as much as we can chaos. And no, I don’t think people all are scared from death, and for those who do, who knows that by just pretending in believing in God they now became friendly with death and not scared anymore. U nuwwara scared from death btw?

Madi,
there’s 3aqida and there is chari3a. 3aqida is similar for all religions that there is a Creator, there’s Heaven and there’s Hell, one who seeks Heaven should do the right thing and to avoid Hell don’t do the wrong thing, those who do good deeds are virtuous and those who do bad deeds are vicious…etc
chari3a differs; Muslims believe in Allah while Christians believe in trinity, the Holy book differs from Islam, Christianity, and Jew…We pray 5 time, others have their particular prayers, we fast ramadan christians do lent…etc u know these all
What I’m talking about is that if you do this chari3a that differs you as a Muslim from other religions? cause Muslim is not just a word in ur ID or answered by u when u were asked.
Muslims who believe in Allah are religious, but degree of religiousness differ from one to another, u get me?
I may not have asked the question correctly, I should have said: how degree of religiousness are you? with explanation 3afak :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya ALLAH
sorry again guys. dont know y my posts r sent twice…on firefox and IE…!!!

ok ok ok i got u dont need to post is twice :stuck_out_tongue:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so the degree mmmmm 3ilmo darajaaaaat 3inda llah … i cant answer u :wink:

ok, i edit the previous post :stuck_out_tongue: lol

no you will…
Mad, how degree of religiousness are you? I repeat

[(we’r gonna have a problem here) :P]

@ Gretchen
Well you take the easy way and say that everything was created by a Creator, because you can’t explain were the first element of a chain of development that brought as here did come from. Well the seed came from an other plant that didn’t created the seed from ashes but it developed out of the first plant. So you say say there has to be somebody that made the electrons, protons and neutrons out of which our world and the universum is made. But were did your creator came from? If everything has to be created how come there is somebody/something or what ever out of nothing that is so powerful to create everthing there is?

Yes, I know I choose the hard way, Sometimes it is the right thing to do.

Well, death is the end. So I can only make the best out of my life so there is no sens in wasting my life with the fear of something I can’t change.

I guess we won’t come to an understanding. I respect everybodies choice how to live their life as long as they don’t bring harm to anybody. And I’m also used to explaining myself…

nuwwara and Gret

so this is like the clasico ( the match between real madrid and barcelona )
before the match we r all arguing about it … RM is the best … nooooo barcelona is gonna win
but we cant know till the match will end :smiley:
so now just respect the other as nuwarra said as long as he isnt bringing harm to anybody

and when this life will end … who win will laugh a looooooooooooooooot :stuck_out_tongue:

There is nothing to win. Well and there can’t be any laughing, cuz if I’m right we won’t be able to laugh anymore and if Gretchen is right we won’t see each other…

[quote=nuwwara]@ Gretchen
So you say say there has to be somebody that made the electrons, protons and neutrons out of which our world and the universum is made. But were did your creator came from? If everything has to be created how come there is somebody/something or what ever out of nothing that is so powerful to create everthing there is?[/quote]
again I said and ready to say it again, we are not required to know how our Creator get this massive power and how He came from bacause we cant be compared by Him at all.
It’s so easy, and logic actually, when I find such smallest things like molecules and atoms and even insects to the biggest things like sky and ocean and mountains, to differnt things like human beings of different races and animals of differnt kinds and colors, to things we didnt see like ghosts and spirits (if u believe in them), to things that science itself can not explain, so I can accept it easily and believe in a founder and thus a Creator

We too respect everybody’s ideas whatever they are, we can stop here if you want…
:slight_smile:

[quote=Madridista]nuwwara and Gret

so this is like the clasico ( the match between real madrid and barcelona )
before the match we r all arguing about it … RM is the best … nooooo barcelona is gonna win
but we cant know till the match will end :smiley:
so now just respect the other as nuwarra said as long as he isnt bringing harm to anybody

and when this life will end … who win will laugh a looooooooooooooooot :P[/quote]
who knows? & u know that!!

& l3z Mad, as long as u didnt answer me, I’m gonna conclude that by myself, and I can imagine stories :stuck_out_tongue: & gud ones btw (irony,eh? :P)

Hey! If you wanted to get me in with the Barça-Madrid exemplification, you did, Mad.

And I’m with Nuwwara, of course. I accept all his/her argumentation except the “how many people killed religion” one :).

Two points:

1 - I don’t need a Good Father punisher or rewarding to know what’s good and bad. I have the others to check it. That makes me to feel good, great. I do what I do by myself, not like a cause of something it’s not me.

2 - I am humble. I trust the science. Science is not the truth. It’s just a tool to find the multiple truths that are in our universe, life, history…

Sometimes truth it’s not unidirectional, not easy to comprehend. Sometimes truths that scientifists found are relatives: to our times, to the sinchronic comprehension of the whole system, to… But science never pretends to have the whole explanation to everything. Where and how was the begining of life and world?

A good scientifist just says: don’t know.

A better one adds: don’t know, but i have a theory… let’s investigate and try to prove it.

A religious says: yeah, man, I have the truth. But no a truth. THE TRUTH, the only one.

I fear this kind of argumentations. I think nobody have the one and only truth. How could we live between us like this?

God himself punished the pride, the arrogance of the angel who wanted to be the Truth, to be in his place. Now we the humans are telling other humans: “Yeah, I have the TRUTH, God himself told me, I read in a book”.

So, I don’t belive in God, but I don’t know if it exists or not, and I’m sure that we can not prove it, it’s not sciense, it’s methapysics. I’m gonna shut up and let it be, let you be. Just don’t tell me what’s the one and only truth. It leaves no place to my opinions, neither the other people opinions.

If we dont know what’s good and what’s bad there will be chaos. There must be after life and everyone would see where their deeds lead them; to Heaven or Hell. That’s kinda like students in a school, there is a test and those who cared, studied and answered correctly get high marks, while those who do not believe in exams and played around will fail. Is that happen in real life? How come that death is just the end?
Didn’t you ask urself how do you differentiate good from right, while there are others who don’t know that, for example like those who are mentally retarted? Can it be because God/ Creator has created innate feelings that directing you to the right and avoiding you from the wrong? Can it be because God had created mentally retarted people with some chemistry missing or some genes mutations that caused that? It’s not science that make you feel that way!!!
Science tell you that oxygen plus hydrogen makes water, right? So science explains sth like 1+1=2 but there is another power who is really willing to make 1+1=3 like these gens mutations I’m talking about, and He is God.

and what if I told you that there is a truth of a powerfull will and Creator who created this universe, or (if you won’t take my words because of the create verb) the Founder who founded this universe. I grantee this for you. Why then do you stick with the “not trusth” and leave the truth, go to the tool and leave the original!!!

It’s the truth because it exists. You don’t believe it exist. Ok, look at the universe around you, how did it come? you said science is a tool, well yes but it’s trying to simplify things for you but won’t give you an exact answer, because there is a powerful will beyong these all.
Yeah, we are soooo humble, that is why we can’t understand it or comprehend it. and If God would have given us a ready explaination of the creation of the universe, we would not be able to comprehend that too & I’m sure of that, because we are so weak no matter what invention or mysterious we explained…

well who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

:open_mouth: what stories !!!

looolllllll welcome duuuude

well , first i wanna congratulate both of u ( ouazz and nuwwara ) ; coz most of ppl who believes in God r doin blind belief , just coz his father is believing in God … he is doing so .
an atheist , even if all his family believe in God , uses his intellect to deny the existence of God.

and actually he is doin well coz even muslims do the same thing everyday , u know that to be muslim u must say and believe that : ‘’ there is no God , … ‘’
so an atheist is already believing in the 1st part . Now , lets go to the 2nd part …
‘’ there is no God , BUT ALLAH "
so if we have a new invention , sth band new , nobody knows anythin about it … we will need the inventor to talk to us about it OR we will need the manual the inventor wrote …
in our case the manual is Quran and the inventor is ALLAH .

lets talk about science since atheists like it so much … :

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake.

which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

don’t be silly , of course i don’t mean your direct grandfather :angel: …& i have pretty idea what evolution is :albert: , & that’s why it makes no sense.

the way you’re talking about the sky & the oceans & how they’re formed, that’s only what the eye sees. in other words, that’s what the mind tells. u gotta give your heart a chance. the mind & the heart are always working together, one completes another. they shouldn’t be seperated in such matter.

u’ll always go back to the same question: “where does this thing come from ?” like the ocean (water) is hydrogene & oxygene, ok, where do the ox & Hyd come from ?
u’d say that there’s no explanation yet, well…that’s because the mind abilities are limited, here comes the role of the heart,God gives the answer ready & easy: he created everything.

why should we reject it ? keep in mind that what comes in religious books revealed facts about the universe that science only revealed in recent years. so where do those “false” prophets get that ! if it’s not from God.

I will discuss no more here. I only want to make clear this point:

Madridista said:

[quote]well , first i wanna congratulate both of u ( ouazz and nuwwara ) ; coz most of ppl who believes in God r doin blind belief , just coz his father is believing in God … he is doing so .
an atheist , even if all his family believe in God , uses his intellect to deny the existence of God.[/quote]

• I am not an atheist, I’m agnostic. I never said that God doesn’t exists, because I don’t know. What I think is that
    - I have no faith (so I can not belive in God even if I want, it would be an hipochresy)
    - Nobody knows for sure -using his rationality- if God exists or not. We can feel it, belive it, find it… but never provate his existence.
    This question remains unknown because the human being limitations. It’s a well known question in phylosophy.
    - Be careful: the fact that we can not provate the existence of God, makes impossible also to provate it’s inexistence.
    - If we can’t no provate it’s inexistence, atheism is another faith (like the religious faith): you have it, or you have not. But you can’t provate acceptabily your point.

So I don’t deny God’s existence. I just don’t belive that God exists. And I shut up.
(by the way, I don’t remember reading also Nuwwara saying “God does not exist”, but I didn’t check his/her posts)

I will not discuss this topic anymore: It’s impossible to arrive to some point with believers, because you have already the TRUTH, the big one (as you believe).

By the way: the fish don’t need nose because he’s not wearing glasses. The fact that he don’t have also ears proves my theory.

loooool duuuuuude i told u we cannot discuss the clasico now :smiley:
lets wait till the match finish then be sure that i’ll congratulate u if u win :wink:
fair plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

At this very moment, Barça is at the tooooooooooooop!!! (that’s my faith)