The russian corner

loooll didnt say coz of me … but i was helpin her makin things clear in her mind :stuck_out_tongue:

so still i was right
hadra khaywa bila lazma (sorry for mixing wrong darija with the russian corner, but stimes ppl mix wrong english in the msri corner :P)

Don’t worry Gretchen :wink: Russian corner needs in this …

??? but I’m seeing more english than russian here…

touta, ? ??? ??? ? ??? BUT ? ??? from now :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]??? but I’m seeing more english than russian here…

touta, ? ??? ??? ? ??? BUT ? ??? from now :P[/quote]
Cool sis :okay:

haha… of courseeee ! If here ll be just russian posts no one ll come here… except of me and Madi … aha? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just maybe if someone ll meet russian friend or BF :wink:
I think to meet with russian guy is kinda difficult… they prefer russian girls looool IMHO :blush:

By the way I saw some russians somewhere around but they are logIn to SM not so often…

Hey! I want to ask… What do you think about Russian people in common ? :wink:

lolllll you’re funny, russian guys are white mostly right? im not into white guys :stuck_out_tongue: and i don’t date anyway, but friends ok, i don’t mind white friends hihi

yeah i remember we had some more russians around, but they disappeared :S

Russian people in common: Honestly, i don’t know many russians, in year 7 at high school i had a russian sports teacher and i hated her, she was really mean… but other than that i don’t know any russians personally, so i can’t say anything about them :smiley: but you seem like a nice person so if all russians are like you, then they must be great :slight_smile:
take care

Touta, I got a blue russian cat, dunno why i forgot about it, maybe because they’re many that some cats are forgotten, but dont worry, he’s more friend with my brother and he’s so cuttie and funny :slight_smile:

Thank youuu LallaAicha !! I hope I m good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

looooool yeah sis you are right :stuck_out_tongue: But they are not so white like guys from scandinavian countries :smiley:

haha… I think all russian sport-teachers in schools are the same… mine one was a real monster :gh:

haaa… Gretchen my cat is not egyptian unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue:
But I have very nice souvenir from Egypt - a cat made from metal, amazing one …
You say you have many cats… How much ? :wink:

touta trabslate this plz : Ya po tebe tozhe skuchaju ???

Ya po tebe tozhe skuchaju = I miss you too :wink:

[quote=Touta]haaa… Gretchen my cat is not egyptian unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue:
But I have very nice souvenir from Egypt - a cat made from metal, amazing one …
You say you have many cats… How much ? ;)[/quote]
This metal cat is probably pharaonic-related. I have soooo manyyyyy cats that I stopped counting them.
:bye:

Yes, you are right Princess :wink:

My egyptian cat looks like one in the pics about egyptian mythology. This character was so important those times :slight_smile:

By the way cat in Russian: Koshka = ??? - female and kot = ??? - male :stuck_out_tongue:

So we have difference… like in Spanish… They say gata and gato :slight_smile:

haha… sometimes I think that English is poor a little…

In Russian we always have difference between male- and female-words. In English you have to add some words to be exactly.
For example, the word friend … You have to add words to show whom do you mean: girl or guy …

Yeah cats were important for Pharaohs. No need for details in order not to mess up your corner :wink:
In Arabic too we say Kot too for male cat :wink: and just add “a” for females cat. My Blue Russian is a kot :slight_smile: (the egyptian word is similar to that)

Yeah, ur language is like in Arabic & French then, but sometimes it makes the language difficult esp when they need articles in front of them. I was telling by bro few hours ago about that and said that English is mysterious :wink:

awe thnx :stuck_out_tongue:

no problem :wink:

dude what is ‘’ i wanna hug u ‘’ in russian :stuck_out_tongue:
and also ‘’ gimme a long wet kiss ‘’ :smiley:

thnx touta

I wanna hug you = Ya hochu tebya obnyat’ = ? ??? ??? ???

haha… you can add here - “krepko-krepko”

Ya hochu tebya obnyat’ krepko-krepko means I wanna hug you so tight … or smth like this :slight_smile:

gimme a long wet kiss = … hm… ok :stuck_out_tongue: …maybe Potseluy menya sladko (Kiss me so sweet) … or Podari (give) mne (me) dolgiy (long), strastniy (veery hot one) potseluy (kiss)

Hope I m clear :wink:

awwwwweeeee thnx :smiley: i looooooooooooooooove u … ur helpin me a lot :slight_smile:

[quote=Touta]Thank youuu LallaAicha !! I hope I m good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

looooool yeah sis you are right :stuck_out_tongue: But they are not so white like guys from scandinavian countries :D[/quote]
to me, white is white :stuck_out_tongue:

and about the sports teacher, maybe she was just a gypsy russian, she looked like one.

loooool gypsy can’t be russian :wink: they even live here separately. And for me they are weird a little.
honestly I m afraid of gypsy people.
When I was a kid I saw one place when they lived… it was an open field… and there were a lot of tents where they live… and horses everywhere around… fires where they prepared their food… and their kids are everyone like a little devil :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe they are good. I just have my crazy memories from my childhood :hap: