The russian corner

hahaha, poor touta… you’re lucky they didn’t kidnap you, i heard they like eating russian girls aliiiive :stuck_out_tongue: j.k

well , in spain there r also gypsies :d and they r dangerous sometimes … but not more than moroccans loooollll

haha… ok I choose moroccans then :ok:

here when a kid doesn’t want to eat we say that if he ll go to sleep being hungry so gypsy ll go to his dream :blink:

loool I ate good :^^:

hahahahahah d same thing here … when they wanna scare a kid they tell him … the moro is gonna eat u :smiley:

looooool pooooor kids … :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… but I think now it’s veery difficult to scare kids… they don’t afraid of anything …

loolll yeah its complicated now :d maybe if u tell him that an allian is gonna eat him hhhhhh

[quote=Touta]haha… ok I choose moroccans then :ok:

here when a kid doesn’t want to eat we say that if he ll go to sleep being hungry so gypsy ll go to his dream :blink:

loool I ate good :^^:[/quote]
LOL!

Just want to share something that I find funny…

Some my friends from Morocco who knows Russian language write russian texts using latin letters and numerals :stuck_out_tongue:

loooool at first sight it looks like a text written in darija :smiley:

For example: ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ! - I like this forum and all his members very much.

In russian-moroccan it looks this way : Mne o4en6 nravitc9 etot forym i vce ego y4actniki !

:wink:

hahahhahaha u c … moroccans are soooo smart looooooll

Oh, it’s really nice place. Touta’s doing great job.
I would propose, as far as we moreover try to learn Arabic, may be we could translate Russian words in English, Arabic or if you wish in others languages as well :slight_smile:

Thanks Kattee :slight_smile:
Everyone here tries to do the best.

I think it’s good idea, at least it will be useful for everybody who interested in translation.

Touta, need your help, plzzzz

how to say in Russian:
I’m so sorry… you’re still sad from me? Okay, I’ll shot you dead :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks touta in advance :smiley:

ahhahahahahahahha

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Gretchen]Touta, need your help, plzzzz

how to say in Russian:
I’m so sorry… you’re still sad from me? Okay, I’ll shot you dead :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks touta in advance :D[/quote]
hmm… I don’t understand the second part :sorry:

I’m so sorry… you’re still sad from me? = ??? ??? ???.. ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??-?? ??? = Mne tak zhal’… Ty do sih por grustish’ iz-za menya?

the second part means “I’ll kill you”, lol just kidding of course :wink:
Anyways, thanks a lot Touta so much, that’s so satisfying :slight_smile:

ohh… I see now… I was confused with the meaning… but if it’s just for fun … :stuck_out_tongue:

I ll kill you = ? ??? ??? = Ya ub’yu tebya hmm… looks a little bit weird :wink:

haha… Ya lublyu tebya = I love you and I ub’yu tebya …A big difference :stuck_out_tongue: