Tell us the most embarrassing/7chouma story of your life

I really want to say He loves you too… but i’m not sure if He does :stuck_out_tongue:

joke joke… of course He does

shame on u … ofcourse he does :slight_smile:

usually we have to do this in museams like palaces, in clinics… just hygiene… because so much people come from the street.

But anyway you no need to take off your shoes before putting that “shoe protections”… exactly :ok:

[quote=Touta]Hahahahahaha… Tafouuukt ! :okay:

I didn’t want to put here this story but if you did I have to do the same :smiley:

Because you are not alone… :stuck_out_tongue:
Almost the same happened to me some years ago :ok:
Buuuut it was in dentist clinic. I went in that one the first time. And a woman in the hall asked me to put that stuff… like you said “shoe protection”. We say “bahhily”
Okkey… No problem! I took off my shoes and wear that “bahhily”. I left my shoes near the door and came to a doc’s cabinet.
So I talked with doc and so on…
And I couldn’t understand why he always looks down. I even began to feel confused :blink: haha… Now I know why he looked …
But that time he didn’t even say anything about my poor foots wearing in that stupid stuffs!
And then I heard that someone in the hall asked loudly Oh, my God! Whose shoes are here ??? lool
I understood that there was mine :stuck_out_tongue: It was the voice of woman who clean the hall. And then she knocked the door and looked in to cabinet and asked the same question.
Ehhh… I became to be red color when I said that… hmmm… maybe it is my shoes :blush:
haha… of course… who else could do the same …
I guess the doc and woman wanted to die from laught but they were so polite that didn’t say anything.
They just looked at each other …
I can imagine what was there after my leaving. I don’t want even to think what did people in the hall thought and talked abt :lol:
Of course it was my first and the last visit of that clinic… :sw2:[/quote]
HAHAHAHA :mdr: i’m glad that i’m not alone :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah Tafoukt :smiley: Nice to meet you loooool

Nobody wants to tell us smth… :wink:

hmm … I have another one story… maybe not funny… and embarrassing a little bit…

I think I ll put it here :ok:

yeah share it :stuck_out_tongue: come on touta

touuuuuuuuuuuuuuta touuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuta touuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuta :clap2:

Thank youuuu, guys ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh… Just don’t expect smth incredible from me lool I know limits…
And this topic is “the most embarrassing”… hahaha… I think story by story I ll reach the Most one :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok…
This story happened to me at the end of last year.
Usually I m very busy and I don’t have much free time. Alot of work, homework and so on… you know… :wink:
It was New year’s eve and I had to buy presents to all my friends and relatives.
I decided to do this in one time. I hate shopping, I don’t like to choose smth much time.
So I just chose one big shop when I could buy everything exactly. Good one :slight_smile:

A guy, who works there like a consultant, offered his help and of course I agreed :smiley:
He was carrying my basket with all my new things and I just was walking and saying to him “Plz, this! Yes, yes… these also! And this! And that! And I want those pretty candles! And that beautiful toy… could I have thoooose ones" and so on… :wink:

And guy was happy…
He was running from one shelf to another putting everything to my basket.

He smiled a lot and blah-blah-blah a lot also :stuck_out_tongue:
Haha… I think because he gets a some percents from the cost of sold things :wink:

Okkkey… I finished my long walking around the shop at the cashier.

Hahaha… Just there I realized that I forgot all my money at home… and credit card too… :oops:

You can’t imagine the face of that guy…
he looked like a baloon … from which the air gone away…

The most embarrasing moment for me that witnesses of this were a lot of people in line… behind me… :gi:
ehh…

Wasn’t there a possibility to reserve your stuff there till u go back home & bring the money ? & people on the line can continue…
what happened ? did u just live everything & went out ?

hahaha… I see for you it’s Ok

loool and me… I just almost run away from there… You have to try how is it … to be in russian lines :rofl:

Noooooooooooooooo thanks, i go crazy waiting behind 2 persons in 7anoot :crazy:

a lil story with the water slide…

Once when i was about 12 to 13, i went to the swimming pool with some cousins.
The Water slide costs only 50cents per once, & there were 2 giant slides, the snake like one, & the straight one in which u go down with a massive speed.

I liked the snaky one & played it many times. & once i finally decided to try the straight one, which was so scary for many. I went up staires & stood there hesitating between the dangerous slade & the other one that oi’m used to… then the guy who watch the place said " there are people in the line behind you, go !! " & i just went…&…

i put one foot, & then the other, & i looked down at the ground & it looked sooooo faaaar :blink: & then the guy screamed again & suddenly i threw myself & started going down like a missile…screaming “MAAAAAAAMMMAAAAAAAAAAA” & my head hit the slider when i arrived to the flat part & then i was thrown to the water pool & i could hear people who were down watching saying “hooooooooooooooooooooo”

i swallowed some water & while i was trying to clean my eyes i kept hearing some people saying hooooooooooooo so i just ran away between the crowds with my eyes half closed & my head hurts & thinkin to myself “what mama !! she wasn’t there”…

:blush:

Cool story ! :okay:
you did it :wink:

looooool

I hope you didn’t hurt your head so bad ?

How do u think i became this crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

LOLLLLL @ both your stories, msakeeeeen :smiley:

lol Paperbird
ohh… yeahh… I just guessed :stuck_out_tongue:
But now we know exactly…
hmm… before you was soo cute baby…
so parents have to think a lot before let their kids to go to the swimming pool alone :smiley:

I m kidding of course…
But if you like to think that you are crazy, OK… lool
I like to think abt myself this :smiley:
At least crazy is not ordinary one :stuck_out_tongue:

Have people stop having embarrasing moments or sth :blink: :search:

wat about u paperz why not start it off :smiley:

he already explained his mamaaaaaaaaaaa story hhhhh

I know I know but he revived da thread lol :hap:

lol i loved this thread

I had so many embarrassing situations in my life but I think this one is the funniest so far :lol:

I think i was 8 or 9 years old…
me and my sister were in a large supermarket and i was sitting on opposite side of the shopping cart (i was too big to sit on the other side)

and my sis was holding the other side to keep balance
suddenly she left the cart and i fell right over a bunch of glass juice bottles i remember i broke a lot of them
anyways me and my sister ran out of the store but before we came out i saw myself falling over the bottles on the supermarket monitor TVs :cry::cry::yuck: I laughed at myself because i looked so STUPID but then cried of embarrassment and shame
i’m sure lots of people there saw me too:(
then my father paid for the juice and got mad at me and my sister and we went back home :frowning:
:unsure: