Tell us the most embarrassing/7chouma story of your life

lol LallaAicha :wink: Thank you ā€¦ I m trying to imaging this situation :slight_smile:

But I donā€™t have any story like theseā€¦ just stupid onesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, whoā€™s next? :smiley:

nobody :hm: !! i thought we gave you a good push :^^:

come on people stop being wimps

ouch I hope u didnā€™t fall on ur face 3icha lol Reminds of a woman just this Tarawee7, who fainted and almost fell backwards had the sisters not at the back caught her, gave me a heart attack when everybody behind gave such a high in take of breath lol

Haha that encouraged me lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okii this is not the most embarrassing thing happened to me lawl

So this happend like a month agoā€¦ my sister & i we went to a gym nearby and we talked to an instructor and she said that sheā€™d be glad to show us around. She told us to put this shoe protection on or take off our shoes before we could walk around in the building. My sister put her shoe protection on, and i took off my shoes and put it over my socks instead. (I dunno why i did that, i have had this on b4:P) Then my sister looked at me & said: ā€œwhat are you doing?ā€ i was like: what?? ā€œyouā€™re suppose to put it over your shoes not your socks you sillyā€ the instructor looked at me & said ā€œimma just pretend that i didnā€™t see thatā€:roll: hhaha

Sometimes iā€™m stupido

Come on DL let us hear your most embarrassing story xD

lol tafoukt u had ur sister to remind u :stuck_out_tongue: what if u were alone lol and u walked around the building like that hhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahahahahahaā€¦ Tafouuukt ! :okay:

I didnā€™t want to put here this story but if you did I have to do the same :smiley:

Because you are not aloneā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:
Almost the same happened to me some years ago :ok:
Buuuut it was in dentist clinic. I went in that one the first time. And a woman in the hall asked me to put that stuffā€¦ like you said ā€œshoe protectionā€. We say ā€œbahhilyā€
Okkeyā€¦ No problem! I took off my shoes and wear that ā€œbahhilyā€. I left my shoes near the door and came to a docā€™s cabinet.
So I talked with doc and so onā€¦
And I couldnā€™t understand why he always looks down. I even began to feel confused :blink: hahaā€¦ Now I know why he looked ā€¦
But that time he didnā€™t even say anything about my poor foots wearing in that stupid stuffs!
And then I heard that someone in the hall asked loudly Oh, my God! Whose shoes are here ??? lool
I understood that there was mine :stuck_out_tongue: It was the voice of woman who clean the hall. And then she knocked the door and looked in to cabinet and asked the same question.
Ehhhā€¦ I became to be red color when I said thatā€¦ hmmmā€¦ maybe it is my shoes :blush:
hahaā€¦ of courseā€¦ who else could do the same ā€¦
I guess the doc and woman wanted to die from laught but they were so polite that didnā€™t say anything.
They just looked at each other ā€¦
I can imagine what was there after my leaving. I donā€™t want even to think what did people in the hall thought and talked abt :lol:
Of course it was my first and the last visit of that clinicā€¦ :sw2:

LOLLLL TAFOUKT & TOUTA, thanks for sharing hahaā€¦ poooor things :hap:

Tafoukt & Touta :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

Q: why do they ask to wear that protection thing :blink: ???

hygiene akhoya

duuude ive seen them in morocco too , when tourists wanna get in a mosque and they dont want to take off their shoes they use those protectors ā€¦

how do you know? have you ever been to a mosque?

yeah i was with those tourists takin pix to the mosque :smiley:

loool i thought so! i could never imagine you going there for salat

hahhahahahah duuude God doesnt exist ā€¦ why should i pray ???

:roll:

:^^:

joking wla machi joking?

lol ofcourse joking :smiley: I LOVE my Allah