Tell us the most embarrassing/7chouma story of your life

loool Hiba :smiley:

its a good story … I mean now when you remember it you can smile abt what happened
haha I dont think it was hilarious that time lol

thanks touta :smiley:
yeah i’m glad i wasn’t older, otherwise it would be a disaster lol :mdr:
sometimes i wonder why i was so silly do do such a thing…

LOOOOL good one Hiba, we all did silly things when we were younger… matalan the time when i was holding a kid (who was about 3 yrs old) in my arms and running at the same time (which idiot runs with a baby in his/her arms? - me!) so i was running on concrete and after a few metres i dropped him and fell myself and saw that his head was bleeding, al7amdolillah it was nothing serious, he just cut his skin a tiny bit… i felt bad for weeks after that though… it was surely 7chouma but not a laughable one… the kid is still alive btw :smiley: and veeeery annoying must i say :stuck_out_tongue:

haha that’s right!
but I think we should make a mistakes and got into a stupid situations to learn smth finally lool

Lalla, interesting the kid remembers that case ? :smiley:

well with me happened the same things but I always was that kid :cry:

lool lallaaicha if he/she keeps annoying you you should probable remind him/her of this story hahaha :de: :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine would have to be every time I enter Morocco. Because of my Canadian “accent” when I speak Darija they think I am a Berber who has an accent… And ask if I can speak it, or they start speaking it… I just laugh it off and tell them that I am a Canadian born Moroccan and do not speak chel7a / Tamazight.