Salam a khoti

test test test aywa aywa aywa … wa7d tnin wa7d tnin

lol :smiley:

lmohim, mr7aba ya La3robi :slight_smile:

La3robi, I spotted your introduction this morning, and had to leave while reading it. It was good, why did you remove it?

Ma3lich, you’re welcome anyway, and please don’t mind the lag.

well i wanna jst ask u … where r u fron exactly in morocco ???

you sign up just to say … ??? where’s your introduction wleeeeeee???

ok sorry, now i’m calmer, mre7ba bik, welcome to our forum and hope you have a great time here… did you try to assert that you’re 3roubi with yoru username? or i’m just jumping to conclusions too quickly?

either way ahleeeeen and see you around nchallah

Salam,

Well sorry for this late introduction :frowning: hm hm, my name is Mohammed I’m 26 years old tomorrow.
I’m currently employed in Switzerland Basel I love Morocco I’m originally from Marakech which is my heart and soul.
I love Moroccan food I miss my mom who is in Morocco with my dad and I’m sick of takeaway’s.

Well that sums it up I guess :smiley:

[quote=Admin]La3robi, I spotted your introduction this morning, and had to leave while reading it. It was good, why did you remove it?

Ma3lich, you’re welcome anyway, and please don’t mind the lag.[/quote]
I don’t know I just removed it because I didn’t really know how it would come over and if it would affect my credibility :slight_smile:
To everyone Allahi barekfikom o tmenit likom lkhir ol khmir o lbagrir bzebda olcofitir o manensawsh desert o ta3rija ol bendir!

:smiley:

It’s all good bro, welcome 3awtani

:smiley:

[quote=La3robi]Salam,

Well sorry for this late introduction :frowning: hm hm, my name is Mohammed I’m 26 years old tomorrow.
I’m currently employed in Switzerland Basel I love Morocco I’m originally from Marakech which is my heart and soul.
I love Moroccan food I miss my mom who is in Morocco with my dad and I’m sick of takeaway’s.

Well that sums it up I guess :D[/quote]
hahahaha nice intro i like it hehe :^^:

huh? what about the 3roubi nickname :stuck_out_tongue: ???

I don’t know just thaught it would be a savvy witty nickname.
I was doubting betweet TheMogadorian, elBahja and la3roubi ended up choosing the funniest one I guess :slight_smile:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i didnt know ppl from merrakch are considered 3roubia :wink:
you will help us a lot dude :stuck_out_tongue: coz many times we came across words and no one knew their meaning and i just say thats 3roubia hhhhhhh

No actually people from Marakech aren’t considered 3roubia as Marakech was once the name of Morocco Algeria and Tunesia.
The word Morocco comes from Marakech to be more accurate it derives from mur and akush which means “Land of God”. (The root “mur” is used now in the Berber languages mostly in the feminine form “tamurt”). In Arabic the pronounciation is Murakush.
So to come to a conclusion I just used La3roubi because I thaught it sounded funny :slight_smile:

duuuude ur racist …do u think all 3roubia r like fahid and khyari ???

Who are Fahid and Khyari? :stuck_out_tongue:

Salam La3robi :slight_smile:

Welcome!

I like your first post here … intriguing one :smiley:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO TRUE!!! he labelled every word in the forum “Made in 3robia” just like everything is “Made in China” today

[quote=La3robi]I don’t know just thaught it would be a savvy witty nickname.
I was doubting betweet TheMogadorian, elBahja and la3roubi ended up choosing the funniest one I guess :slight_smile: …[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhh el bahja, i have a question about this word, what does it mean coz i was told before that kech people are bahjawa but i was also told that it can be offensive to call a marrakchi that word, and im glad more ppl from kech are coming to the forum, maybe u can answer my quischin :smiley:

@ 3roubi
looollll good one

@ LA
loooooolll ay 7aja khayba fl meghrib kanlo7oha 3la l3oubia hhhhh

[quote=LallaAïcha][

[quote=La3robi]I don’t know just thaught it would be a savvy witty nickname.
I was doubting betweet TheMogadorian, elBahja and la3roubi ended up choosing the funniest one I guess :slight_smile: …[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhh el bahja, i have a question about this word, what does it mean coz i was told before that kech people are bahjawa but i was also told that it can be offensive to call a marrakchi that word, and im glad more ppl from kech are coming to the forum, maybe u can answer my quischin :D[/quote]
LA, he actually already did: http://www.speakmoroccan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=40361#p40361