Salam a khoti

walkoum into SM l3aroubi…i wish u were 3aroubi

I guess I already did answer what Bahjaoua means on your original post :smiley:

yeah after u reported me :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for the response, was informative

Sorry made a mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

lol it’s all good man, our new members always do something hilarious

[quote=La3robi]Salam,

Well sorry for this late introduction :frowning: hm hm, my name is Mohammed I’m 26 years old tomorrow.
I’m currently employed in Switzerland Basel I love Morocco I’m originally from Marakech which is my heart and soul.
I love Moroccan food I miss my mom who is in Morocco with my dad and I’m sick of takeaway’s.

Well that sums it up I guess :D[/quote]
Salam La3robi,
Welcome to the forum marrakchi. How well do I understand you about your feelings for your hometwn since I feel very much the same.
I visited Marrakech for the first time in 1964 and then again 5 years later. That moment I felt that this town was my place in this world. To make sure about it I also travelled to Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Liban, Jordan, Iraq and Iran only to find that their was no place like Marrakech.
In 1979 I finally settled down in Marrakech wishing to spend the rest of my life there. In 1982 I was kicked out of the country by “deuxiemme bureau” (I think you know what that means) . For 21 years no chance to enter the country again until the syste changed. Since 2003 I’m welcome agai and take every chance to be there.
Meanwhile I’m married to a fassia and thanks heaven she shares my feelings about Marrakech. Just yesterdau I returned from Marrakech to Spain, but in just one week I’ll be there again, incha’allah.
Maybe we’ll meet one day in Marrakech, incha’allah.
Bessalama,
theo (Abdelkarim)

[quote=theomarrakchi][quote=La3robi]Salam,

Well sorry for this late introduction :frowning: hm hm, my name is Mohammed I’m 26 years old tomorrow.
I’m currently employed in Switzerland Basel I love Morocco I’m originally from Marakech which is my heart and soul.
I love Moroccan food I miss my mom who is in Morocco with my dad and I’m sick of takeaway’s.

Well that sums it up I guess :D[/quote]
Salam La3robi,
Welcome to the forum marrakchi. How well do I understand you about your feelings for your hometwn since I feel very much the same.
I visited Marrakech for the first time in 1964 and then again 5 years later. That moment I felt that this town was my place in this world. To make sure about it I also travelled to Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Liban, Jordan, Iraq and Iran only to find that their was no place like Marrakech.
In 1979 I finally settled down in Marrakech wishing to spend the rest of my life there. In 1982 I was kicked out of the country by “deuxiemme bureau” (I think you know what that means) . For 21 years no chance to enter the country again until the syste changed. Since 2003 I’m welcome agai and take every chance to be there.
Meanwhile I’m married to a fassia and thanks heaven she shares my feelings about Marrakech. Just yesterdau I returned from Marrakech to Spain, but in just one week I’ll be there again, incha’allah.
Maybe we’ll meet one day in Marrakech, incha’allah.
Bessalama,
theo (Abdelkarim)[/quote]
Hi Mister Theo,

I’ll be in Marrakech in June or July I’ll most definately love to meet up and have a chat cup of coffee :smiley:
It’s always nice to meet new people I have a lot of friends in Marrakech and I also know most of the restaurant owners and hotel owners as my father is in the hotel bussiness.
Take care of yourself and when you get to Marrakech say hello for me.

Kind Regards,

Beslama,

Mohammed