New to the board

Salaam Alaikum

I am new… Jazakallahu Khair for this website and forum. I have been married to my husband for 5 years and can still only say proper greetings to my in-laws…

Wasalaam…

Welcome to SM, Aisha.

mer7aba aishat, good luck!

wooow 5 years thats too long ; anyway :smiley: 5 months in SM and u’ll surprise ur inlaws with a superb darija hhahahahahhahah
welcome abroad aisha :stuck_out_tongue: we will need to find u a nickname lol coz we already have a Aisha in the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

jjjjjjj yak welcome abroad wach hiya radia tsafar?

Hey guys I am new here my name Emerald Hanson from Atlanta, Georgia.
I’m positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide,
share and help me to increase my knowledge.
Hope we get to meet here, and talked about cool stuffs about our passions and if there’s
any concerns you think i could answer, please do leave me a message.
'Till next time guys… :smiley:

Welcome Aisha :wink: Im sure u’ll find what ya looking 4 here :okay:

Emerald … welcome :wink:

welcome aisha, we share the same name, so i’m guessing you’re as unique as i am :stuck_out_tongue:
enjoy your stay and rest assured that you will benefit bzzafff

merhba aisha
u’ll have fun here 4 sure
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

emerald looks like a spammer to me
jjjjjjjjjjjjj
mad welcomes spammers
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

loollllll hna kamlin kansafrou :stuck_out_tongue: 9ete3ti lwer9a wla salet b7ali ??? :smiley:

Aisha plz don’t be frightened by the weirdos that roam around in our forum… i can assure you that the rest of us are soooo normal :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :huh: :blink: :fouet: :roll: :hap: :unsure: :wistle: :pilot: :hit: :gng: :crazy:

yak guys?

wow a lot of smilies u used there haha

gotta make the post interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

hahhaha yeah coz with only words ur post sux :smiley:

shutup, you contradict yourself all the time… i know you love my posts, don’t try to hide the truth because it doesn’t work

did i welcome aisha? no? ok welcome a benty :hap: hope you’re already enjoying yourself here with us

me ??? loving ur post :no: no no no … impossible
i have an allergy with anythin is relationed to LA :^^:

here we go again…:roll:
u 2 r unbelieveble lol :cool:

dima hia li katjbedni :frowning:
im an angel :roll:

haha another argument wil come out of this daba :roll: