New member!!

Did you see my translation above?
Z3ma means something like so-called, supposedly… But it depends on the meaning, it can also mean… “which means”.
A thread in French about z3ma, and the famous song z3ma z3ma.

HAH, I guess I looked into the post too much, and it lost all meaning to me loool.

Yea their are a couple of years that I missed out in their, due to it being non-important.

:smiley:

You mean the French post about z3ma?

A couple of years? Ha! I am older than you ;).

Did you see my translation above?
Z3ma means something like so-called, supposedly… But it depends on the meaning, it can also mean… “which means”.
A thread in French about z3ma, and the famous song z3ma z3ma.[/quote]
Yes from your translation I tried to get the words I didn’t know before.

Ah yes, didn’t get it.
Yes, you got the words right.

hey!! looks like ive missed a lot!!

welcome to the forum stealth!!

hope u like it! :smiley:

Thanks for the greatings!

ur welcome! :wink:

mr7ba & welcome , this forum was being polluted by non-moroccan wannabes :stuck_out_tongue: cough (myself included, that is) :wink:

enjoy ur stay…

Thanks. :smiley:

Good to see non-moroccans on here. What intrigued you guys to learn the language?

I have to speak to my friends from Lebanon and Palestine, etc in their Arabic, as they aren’t well versed in Moroccan arabic hahah; and they are the majority. I find most “outsiders” learn that Arabic before the Moroccan.

the people of course :wink:

exactly the same here, in fact there isn’t even 1 Moroccan here :hm: not even ONE!!! :blink: so naturally the arabic accent we have here is quite lebanese too :smiley:

i am very late :confused: welcome stealth LOL! it seems you’re enjoying your time here, which is great :hap:
i loveee canadaaaa, cos zaho lives there :smiley:

HAHA I just seen your reply tukha.

Thanks! Never knew Zaho lives here lol.