moroccan weddings

mm… As for me I don’t like the rich celebrations with alot of people…
I mean yeah I like moroccan wedding, it’s very interesting and great…
but I prefer just to watch it :stuck_out_tongue:
haha… to be on bride’s place for me is like a nightmare :smiley:

And what about a traditional wedding cuisine ?

Do Moroccans cook everything at homes or they prefer to celebrate in restaurants ?
Just in my country almost always all couples prefer to celebrate their wedding in some cafe or restaurant… it’s more easy than to cook so much food for all guests at home… :slight_smile:

well everythin depends on money :smiley: ( as usual )
if they have money to go to a ‘’ traiteur ‘’ ( dunno what is called in english ) well he is a guy who organizes weddings parties …
this man brings u food and everythin … but if ur poor u just cook at home its good for ur wallet :stuck_out_tongue:
i remember a couple of years ago i attended a poor wedding in my family … my grandma was the cooker since she is the best at cooking ( other women was helpin her ofcourse ) , my mom was the neggafa
and the bride’s brothers and I were the waiters :smiley:
and i assure u that havin fun in a moroccan wedding doesnt depends on money or on how huge the wedding is … the best weddings ive attended were in poor regions in morocco .

awe lol dont worry u’ll waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait so long :p[/quote]
pssssssssssssssh, at least i’m brand new, you should be worrying more than me … :hap:

we usually sth like that when we’re talking about that subject.
anyway i personally think that marriage is not the end of the world, nor everything. Wait as long as u’re achieving sth better in your life :wink:

awe lol dont worry u’ll waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait so long :p[/quote]
pssssssssssssssh, at least i’m brand new, you should be worrying more than me … :hap:[/quote]
looolllllll duuuuude dont compare marriage with buyin cars :stuck_out_tongue:

loool yeah, not at all… maybe it’s a beginning of new life ?

But me too … I think marriage can wait… :stuck_out_tongue:

loool yeah, not at all… maybe it’s a beginning of new life ?

But me too … I think marriage can wait… :p[/quote]
yeah, over here there are some girls whose main concern is to get married, i think there’re many concerns in life and can be of more importance
& yeah right, I agree too that marriage can wait

can wait :smiley: ??? till what age matalane ???

not specific age, till the right person is found, not anyone w khalas…

hahahahhaahha thats true … imagine the girl who’s gonna marry me :frowning: poor girl

I think 48 is just berrrrrfect :smiley:

hahahahahaah i told u before u’ll die single :smiley: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why is that?

Aicha, u’re below 20, right? he’s saying nonsense
dont worry about urself I mean :wink:
and age means nothing as long as u get the right person

below 20 :open_mouth: wuahahahhahahaha eddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilo

yeah i’m JUST below 20 :stuck_out_tongue: and how did you know jiji ???

ohhh, i took many looks around the boards to get to know you all before i become that active :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahhahah gigi is workin for the CIA

lolllll ohhhh GOD knows how many people around know my whole life story but i don’t even know who they are :stuck_out_tongue: I have this really bad habit of exposing my life… obviously I don’t mind you knowing though :wink:

yeah me too
but sometimes i intend to expose it in unexpected threads :stuck_out_tongue:
(lyk when i told u abut my name :stuck_out_tongue: learn from ur elder sis :stuck_out_tongue: but PS dont say where it was, plzzz)