moroccan weddings

looool yeah sis you are completely right…
one day you open your eyes and understand that about you someone knows smth that you even couldnt imagine…

loooollll bigbrother was watchin u :stuck_out_tongue:

mad u still need to answer my above question

jiji akhty, ya3ni u don’t want me to say what the discussion was about and which thread? no problem …my lips are sealed :wink:

touta, life is unexpected :wink: i have nothing to hide :smiley:

duuude if u can live single till 48 years old ( which is more than 28 years :s ) just die single :smiley:

for both of u … remember that sometimes marriage in islam becomes obligatory :stuck_out_tongue:

yes me too… I havent any secrets… :slight_smile:

yeah, thank you :wink:

don’t wanna say when it becomes obligatory so i wont make anyone m9le9 mni :stuck_out_tongue:

M, obviously i wasn’t serious about 48, and obviously i wanna get married someday, but just not yet… that poor fella can wait

touta, we’re good girls :stuck_out_tongue:

jiji, no broblem :slight_smile:

hahhahahah duuude i wanna get married as soon as possible :stuck_out_tongue:

yalla no one’s stopping you

make sure :okay:

And we ll get the best husbands :ok:

noooo i gotta graduate first :slight_smile:

who said you can’t juggle marriage and uni?

touta, do those even exist? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Aicha, i would say it’s obligatory for ppl like Mad, and dont wanna him to be sad from me, but it’s obvious that he already knows this

that’s it :slight_smile:

yes yes definitely I agree with you jee, welllaahhhh :stuck_out_tongue: but you and i can control our nafs much better yak? :smiley:

duuuude this is why i told u i wanna get married so sooon
and about the marriage and uni … no no not a good thing

hahahaha… I m not sure. But I hope there are some good enough…

looool anyway I m not planning to look for someone. If he ll find me, good… If no, and I ll stay single… well, thats life :slight_smile:
To have a husband is really not my main goal in my life :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah yeah Aisha, that’s y for us marriage can wait :wink:

[quote=Touta]If he ll find me, good… If no, and I ll stay single… well, thats life :slight_smile:
To have a husband is really not my main goal in my life :p[/quote]
i’m just thinking to myself, is this me speaking or someone else? looool
I always say, i’m not gonna look for him, he better find me, that’s how i roll :stuck_out_tongue:

jiji, walhamdulillah :wink: