Moroccan jokes..... anyone know any?

no no no ouazz u were right … we use dall too :slight_smile: … they came both from fus7a

is there an extention to it or ghir dall??

I’ve checked about this words: Khial and dall. It seems that dall is just shadow, and khial, with the same meaning, specifyes a human or animal shadow, that is: a silouette. So, of course Mad is right: both are coming from fus7a (i really didn’t check it, it’s a supposition) but khial is more cult due to the restriction of the meaning.

u know what is called science fiction in arabic or in darija too
it is alkhayal l3ilmi … so lkhyal can be dall but dall cant replace lkhial always :slight_smile:
coz lkhial comes from the verb ‘‘takhayyala’’ (in fus7a) and it means to imagine
so in morocco u may hear : tkheyel kon … = imagine that …

thanks guys!!! always learning new things :hap:

i’ll put the tkheyel into practice :

mad, tkheyel (koun) 3ndek 3ql … <---- mayemkench right? khikhikhikhi

should i omit the koun because i put 3ndek ? coz im saying “imagine -there’s/it is- you have a brain” sounds weird

Ohhhhhhhh! so lkhyal is meaning also phantom, phantasie… ok, ok, ok…

Thanks, mad

Salaam.
More Moroccan jokes?

Hani jebt noukat maghribia tania…

[large]??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???: ??? ??? ??? ??? ???[/large]
Wa7ed ghelid bezzaf daz lelfermacian bach ye3bet, w hewa tekhrej lih lwerqa dial elmizan maktoub fiha: khouti, wa7ad b wa7ad Allah yekhellikom

A very fat man went to the drugstore to check his weight. Once he was on the scale, he got the message: Dear brothers, please pass one by one on the scale, thank you

wa7da ekhra

[large]??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.. ??? ???[/large]
wa7ad sba3 kela mera charfa w 3ejbatou la7eqqach megaremla
A lion ate an old woman and liked her, because she was crunchy

Glad to see you again friend
I’ve seen these jokes in ur site b4, but didnt get parts of them, so thanks for sharing & translating :slight_smile:

[quote=LallaAïcha]thanks guys!!! always learning new things :hap:

i’ll put the tkheyel into practice :

mad, tkheyel (koun) 3ndek 3ql … <---- mayemkench right? khikhikhikhi

should i omit the koun because i put 3ndek ? coz im saying “imagine -there’s/it is- you have a brain” sounds weird[/quote]
say : tkheyel koun kan 3ndk 39el

ahhh okay!

kranchu

w 3lach latkheylich nti kon makanch 3ndk lsane :smiley:
kon thenit men hdertk wuahahahahha

ri khsslha leideen diyalha asa7bi

:no: i didnt get wat u mean !!! nghselha yediha ? so what ?

I didn’t get what u both meant… plz blanglais llah ykhllikom

blati blati a khti 3icha nchoufoh ach bgha ygoul be3da

:blink: a chouf asa7bi, ma chi darori llsane bach tktib finternet yak…ri ljouj eideen…wach fhmti daba

an dont worry lalla its nothin bad but i wanna see if i made any sense first

i understood chwia

hahahahhaha ok ok i got u now :smiley:
duuuude with lalla we’ll need to send her to another planet if u want her to shut up :stuck_out_tongue: