Moroccan jokes..... anyone know any?

[quote=lise_c]Here’s another one : waHd suwl SaHbu 3la m3na ‘pourquoi’, w huwa iqul lu : “3lash”,
w qal lu : " la ghir suwltek"

Someone asked his friend about the meaning of 'pourquoi', 
                            and he (the friend) said, "Why"  and he (the 'someone') said,
                            "Just asking" (lit. I asked you - suwltek)[/quote]

Hehehehe :mdr: good one

Ok, a new one that’s about catalans but I changed it for soussis :). There is two versions, but only changes the last sentence. I try it in arabic and in english, please check it somebody:

wa7id rajul soussi kbir bzzef kan flfrach (sirir), marit bzeef, w kai3arif hwa flakher sa3a dialo. kaiaqul:

• Zyneb, mrati, fein hya? -Ana Hna, ah l-rajul diali lmeskin.
  • Wakha. W Layla, binty, fein hya? -Ana Hna ma3k, ya lwalid.
  • Wakha. W Rachid, wlidi, fein hwa? -Ana Hna Hdak, ya lwalid l3aziz
  • Wakha, mzien. W fein Abdelqader, w Hafida, w Fatoma, w Meryem, lhafidin dialy? - Kulshi Hna ma3ak, f hada sa3a sa3iba.
  • Iden, ida kulchi Hna… 3alach eddaw dial kuzina maftuHa? / -Iden, ida kulchi Hna… Shkun keyn fel Hanut?

An old soussi very ill is about to die in his bed, so in his last hour he asks:

• Zyneb, my woman, where is she? - I am here with you, my poor husband.
  • Ok. And Layla, my daughter, where is she? - I am here with you, father.
  • Ok. And Rachid, my sun, where is he? - I am here by your side, my dear father.
  • Ok. And Abdelqader, Maryam and Hafida, my grandsons, where are they? - We are all here with you in this difficult hour.
  • So, if you are all here… Why the light in kitchen is on? / So if you are all here… Who is attending the growcery?

hahaha i heard this one before, good one!!

what happened everyone? ran out of jokes? or too lazy to post?

well , i hate to post jokes :smiley: my jokes are better when u hear them directly from me

ok tell me and i’ll post them… ca va?

huh? r u comin to spain coz im not planin to go to the a** of the world ( lol a moroccan idiom )

i mean you’ll tell me the joke -in written form- and i’ll post it so the flavour doesn’t go.

the a** of the world is actually very sunny, not like an a** at all

loooollll hday 3lia … never been there :stuck_out_tongue:

they won’t let you in anyway, they get those dogs to sniff you at the airport and if you’re a drug carrier (ie. you), they bite where the drugs are located… and then you go to jail of course… my wise advice: stay put where you are

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude i smoked with dogs … they all know me , dont worry about me :slight_smile:

Take some pepper with you… you will laugh a lot with the dogs reaction :^^:

here is an expert hahahahahahhahahhahah

you two are just as bad as each other

hhhhh obviously he has tried it before since he’s advising it.

looooolllllll im gonna try it the next time i go to morocco :stuck_out_tongue:

Me??? :angel:

lla khyalk looooooooooooooolllll
this is the moroccan answer to someone who try to deny sayin :open_mouth: ana ?
u say ‘’ lla khyalk ‘’ = no , ur shadow

I’m writting down… This is a good one!

(I always said Dall… I checked the dicctionary, now I know I was wrong :slight_smile: Thanks)

I RECKOOOOON