Kinda Hot Seat

lalla ur number 10 now … ask a question :wink:

noooo i don’t know what to ask… who wants a shot?

i’ve asked twice today alone
c’mon shosho

okaaaaay

Gretchen, do you currently love somebody? you know what i mean by love.

-I warned you guys that i don’t know what to ask-

please be honest a cici :slight_smile:

no wonder, hot seat = this question :s (BUT 4 me!!)

look to be honest, i won’t love before engagement; i’m not that kind to have a bf, or go out with a guy, I frequently block guys who dont know me but add me on msn or FB for that reason too, so i won’t fall in love before that, u know you can’t control that and Our prophet personally loved his wife Aicha more, but i’m trying to control myself because I’m kinda conservative to that matter, obvious?

I like your answer =)

thankssss :slight_smile: dunno why i feel there’re 2 extremes against me, those who like my answers and those who just ignore them… or does who like it are complimenting me? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

loll im so sorry if you feel im ignoring you but wllah its not that, i don’t actually see your posts sometimes, either my net is stuffed or i just pass by it without noticing… and i know you’re gonna say “no no i didn’t mean you” but i’m still saying… :smiley:

now, i’m gonna swear walahi i never mean you, if you did sth that made me sad i would tell you, because we had a saying kinda means “as much as u love some one you would blame them” so the more i blame you the more you would know that u’re my real sis :wink:

ok ok sis, a masssssive bizz from me to u :bise:

funny game lol

7 :smiley:

[quote=LallaAïcha]ok ok sis, a masssssive bizz from me to u :bise:

6[/quote]
lucky u r gigi :stuck_out_tongue:

999999999 bsse7 im not askin coz i seriously dnt have any Q’s lol

10 :smiley:

MINI , do u hate moroccans ? even 1% :^^: be honest

NO of course not! why would i?! :no:

1 :^^:

looooollll dunno coz i hate 'em ( 1% lol maybe that represents boutefli9a and generals )

[quote=Madridista][quote=LallaAïcha]ok ok sis, a masssssive bizz from me to u :bise:

6[/quote]
lucky u r gigi :stuck_out_tongue:

8[/quote]
[lagl elward yetse2i el3oli2, so i became the 3oli2…kolak zo2 ma3aya, just cant stand not ahaza2ak for this :stuck_out_tongue: :s]

hhahhahahahha gigi darbi l7abib zayyi akli ‘‘zibib’’ <==== pay attention this is not darija hhhhhhhhh
we have a mean word close to this

machi fel mood daba :s wmachi fhma 7ta 7aja (hope that is it 60% correct drija)

keep on playing guys, i’m glad that u mini lyk it :wink:

[quote=Madridista]looooollll dunno coz i hate 'em ( 1% lol maybe that represents boutefli9a and generals )

2[/quote]
Yeah but boutefli9a aint even Moroccan lol