Kinda Hot Seat

i knew i’ll be the only one sitting in this hot seat
well, im normal like all men :stuck_out_tongue: if there is a hot sexy girl in the street i just look at her im not gonna give details coz the admin is gonna put her stars again :smiley:
so in morocco we say ‘’ nedra lewla lik w nedra tania 3lik ‘’ it means when if u look at a girl massatrach l3ewra dialha u must quickly stop lookin at her otherwise u’ll win some sins
so one day i was in the street with a friend of mine ( he is sooooo religious ) and a very HOT chick with a very short skirt was passin near us and automatically i was lookin at her mmmm ok lets skip this part
then the guy told me 7chouma 3lik al akh dont look at her rah lewla lik w tania 3lik … i was like :smiley: duuuuuuuuude im still in the first look i didnt close my eyes yet :smiley:

thanks mad, i wanted to give you a space to explain urself bcuz of that impression i thought all us share about U :stuck_out_tongue: This saying is familiar too btw

no harm sis :slight_smile:

yes coz this is an islam sayin

:slight_smile:

yeah i think too i’ve heard it in the (dont remember its name :$) lecture

6 considerin gigi’s one is 5

7 (in some forums a one character post is concidered spam)

[large]8[/large]

Can a player leave the game any time?
I too do not know where this game is going :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, thanks Mad
m7moud, we stimes talk in between, anyway i didnt get errors I get when i posted a one character post in other forums, anyways
A call for the Admin, if this may consider a spam just let us know to stop this game :slight_smile: Thanks in adavnce
doudi, w8 & see :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

10 :stuck_out_tongue:

DOUDI
where the hell are u from ??

HAHAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHH

I am from Morocco. Nice to meet you ;).

2 <------------- SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :wistle:

shut upi meant where exactly in morocco hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rofl: 7adga bsse7 doudi :smiley:

I never use the “shut up” expression, not my kind of language.
Iwa ljawab 3ela qedd so2al akhoya. Qoulabtek, in a way hhhhhhhhhhh
T3ich w takhod ghirha.

Gretchen, please add a rule that says that each member can specify one question they will never answer, like “are you engaged?” for some, and “are you in love?” for others. It’s “where are you from?” for me.
Better warned than ruining the game. :smiley:

looollll this is not a real Hot seat then ?

u already asked her that b4 and she didnt reply, so why again esp that i’m concentrating on no embarrassment, well, i mean no bothering for members
Doudi, rule is added then :wink: