Kinda Hot Seat

mini i was talkin about algerians :smiley:

Lol i haven’t seen this game b4, cool :okay:

[large]8[/large]

this is a new game made by our GIGI

Nice price

@Madi

Have you ever cried cuz u were rejected by a girl?

Lame question i know^^

looooll no never :smiley:
its normal to be rejected by a girl … its not the end of the world .
i rejected many girls before :s but in a nice way … so im lucky girls who rejects me use educated ways lol

[quote=Madridista]7

mini i was talkin about algerians :D[/quote]
ha u h8 Algerians??? 3alesh dude?! :huh:

People please, when you post a number and find out you were wrong, you can edit your post to correct it. Wakha? For the rest of us not to be confused to see two 5 and no 6, followed by 7 :hap:

Mini, I think Madi were referring to the Maroc-Algeria political conflict. Not sure though.

oh really? didnt know there was one unless its about the W.Sahara independence and bla bla lol

Yes, that’s it, and nothing else.
What about Algerian and Egypt? Uff, it’s all over the news now. If only guys take football less seriously.

:o)

LOL yeah its pretty childish lol

:hah:

My question is very simple:

Tafoukt

Some people think that they are so cool and beautiful and stunning even if they are not really… so what do you think about your appearance ?

[quote=mini91][quote=Madridista]7

mini i was talkin about algerians :D[/quote]
ha u h8 Algerians??? 3alesh dude?! :huh:

2[/quote]
well i think we’ll need a new thread to talk about that … but as i said the 1% of hate i have toward algerians maybe represents only boutefli9a and generals

@ gigi , can we play without tafoukt , once she is here she can answer us

lol ok so u dont hate me coz im Algerian then? lol coz i hate the generals too n dat lol
yeah lets play

well it was touta who put the question and she’s free to ask whoever she wants although I concentrated on those who’re apparent in the game

Anyway touta,

:slight_smile:

Edit: 2