Kinda Hot Seat

what about this game, counting from 1 to 10, and the member whose turn is number 10 will choose a member and ask her/him an embarrassing question :stuck_out_tongue: well not so embarrassing or absurd ones. Lets everyone enjoy playing :wink:

itā€™s kinda like ā€œhot seatā€ or the like, but instead of choosing a member to ask them, we will hasten being number 10 to ask :wink: [and since that Iā€™m the creator of the game, no1 will ask me a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g :P]

that member who will be chosen btw, will then answer and starts from #1, safi?

I hope uā€™ll like it.
I say 1

:smiley:

(uā€™r gonna reach 10 if we kept playing alone ;))

looool nnoooo :stuck_out_tongue:

people yalla joinn

edit: i mean 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

think twice itā€™s ur chance :stuck_out_tongue:

nooo have mercy on me :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, iā€™m having, itā€™s ur chance to ask :wink:

:wink:

tihi

hahaha 10 :wink:
I have now Aicha and Touta to ask, since now Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have a look over here and nchallah will be backā€¦

Touta
dont worry, questions just to get to know you, and it would be ur turn then to number one, ok? :slight_smile:
My question, did you get that 1st impression about someone over here but you later found it was a wrong impression? (if you dont want to say the memberā€™s name, ok, but just say what you thought of her/him and what you have found later)?
:slight_smile:

No problem :stuck_out_tongue: I can answer, I prefer to be clear with everybody always.

As I said before I know about this forum a long timeā€¦ And before coming here like a member I had my opinion about all of youā€¦ I mean just active SMmembers of course :slight_smile:

And I really like everybody here. I think otherwise I would prefer just to enter here in guest statusā€¦ lool
Soā€¦ No :slight_smile: I m not dissapointed at all :wink:

My opinion abt everyone is just getting better day by day.
lol I care just about not to break smth here :stuck_out_tongue: because I m new.
Sorry if I do smth wrong :slight_smile:

Thank you for question, Gretchen :wink:

And 1

& thanks for the answer touta :slight_smile:
here 2

I thought we could also ask even members who did not join the game lolll
Oh, gretchen, you said number 1 would ask you anything, then you started the game yourself with 1, and you didnā€™t ask yourself anything lollll
Ma3lich, got the idea. Beware when Mad joins (LOL).

[large]3[/large]

wuahahahahahahahahahahaha naughty questions are coming ā€¦thnx gigi for the game :stuck_out_tongue:

haaaaaā€¦ I waited Madā€™s comingā€¦ loooooooool

members outside the game yeah, but who knows f theyā€™re following us or not, thatā€™s was just the reason :wink:
uā€™r welcome Mad, [rabena yustor]

dunno where this weired game gonna take me, nutā€¦

7 :cool:

wait & see m7moud :wink:

Madridista,
men are optical or visual by nature, so as far as i (or i think we all) get the impression about you that every and any girl or woman at the street u would be looking at her? To that extent, or in fact uā€™r like other boys who are attracted by specific characters?
:stuck_out_tongue: