hey yall!!

w choukran lol

k got it, blackberry-wielding riverboat gambler lol…mamas family is from philadelphia area thats why i asked

mr7aba biki

oh thats very cool, where are you from since mamas family is from philly?[quote=achminfar9][quote=lemur muffins]Duh, I read it on my blackberry and somehow got confused. I live in southaven, its near memphis, tn. Lots of moroccans live here for some reason. We also call muffins cupcakes. Lemur muffins is also kinda a nickname, I’m always into something but in a sweet way.[/quote]
k got it, blackberry-wielding riverboat gambler lol…mamas family is from philadelphia area thats why i asked

mr7aba biki[/quote]

philadelphia mississippi im talking about

thats so freakin cool, im so confused now i guess i was thinking that there was no way on earth that anyone would have a clue where southaven, ms was.

well its really far up north right well i never been there but yeah MS rock on ok a+

ok, achminfar9 did you grow up here? i saw that you are a waiter, i kinda am myself or i was before my transfer. no shame in that I make more than most professionals and i actually like it. I am educated but realized the business world is not for me.

Just to make things clear: I NEVER said that working as a waiter was shameful.

actually DL didnt say nothin bad about Ach … its me who was makin fun of her comment … but i wasnt aiming to create such a problem … sorry guys :wink:

haaaaaaaaaaania guyssssssss lol…doudi wach bghiti l9ihwa ka7la wla nuss nuss njib lik toutsouit :stuck_out_tongue:

7eit ana kont fi jami3a 7salt 3la chahada mziana wana daba rja3t lblad khdam m3 baba l7amdoulillah 3aich bkheir w mtafa9 m3k a lemurmuffy kayna bzaf dial toro9 fi 7ayat hadi makayna wa7ida 7san mn wa7ida khra wana kont sakin tama fl tofoola lakin tna9alt m3 l3aila bzaf bzaf, louisiana, massachusetts, ny,…nzidik? :slight_smile: lakin ana n3tabar MS home, family, history, culture. 3aichna tama min ajial 9adima bzid

hold up, taken completely wrong. i see ive gotten in over my head. i have such a problem with communicating that what i write and what is read is so different.

i was only saying that i work in the same profession and i’m proud of what i do. btw, it isn’t something that i could do long term. it is very tiring.

lemur, did u understand all what achmin told u in darija?

i didn’t understand what was said but in time or by translation of a friend i guess i will. I’m also so sorry if i offended anyone by the comment but you have to understand where I’m from our english is quite different than most so i have to word everything out of the norm for me. I guess it just came out wrong.

i’m not offended :hap:
don’t worry, ppl seem to be cool here
any1 not cool go away
jjjjjjjjjjjjj

poor achmin wrote a whole text just 4u
achmin come back and translate for lemur

basically, he said he got a good degree and went 2 work with his father

jjjjjjjjjjjj
achmin if u say baba it makes u sound weird and spoiled
say lwalid it’s better
and plz use some commas 2 separate sentence
or start a new line if ur lazy like me
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

[quote=Za3ma]i’m not offended :hap:
don’t worry, ppl seem to be cool here
any1 not cool go away
jjjjjjjjjjjjj

poor achmin wrote a whole text just 4u
achmin come back and translate for lemur

basically, he said he got a good degree and went 2 work with his father

jjjjjjjjjjjj
achmin if u say baba it makes u sound weird and spoiled
say lwalid it’s better
and plz use some commas 2 separate sentence
or start a new line if ur lazy like me
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj[/quote]
lollll i been @ work all day and im a zombie i didnt even realize i was talking to lemur muffins and she didnt understand!!! dumb guy…haha nobody’s offended…except me cuz za3ma called me spoiled!!! jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj thats me being masri again…

neways i said yeah i got my degree and now i work for my dad theres too many ways to think about in life than to worry about if your job makes another person happy, only you are the important one and…what else i said i lived in a lot of places but i consider the small place in MS the home of my culture and history very important place to me :slight_smile:

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
if ur an adult AND a male and call ur parents baba and mama it’s a bit funny to me

don’t worry
spoiled is good
spoiled = rich =$$$$$$$$
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

[quote=Za3ma]jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
if ur an adult AND a male and call ur parents baba and mama it’s a bit funny to me

don’t worry
spoiled is good
spoiled = rich =$$$$$$$$
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj[/quote]
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj u r out of control!!! jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

yes im so spoiled and rich thats why khadam garcon jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

thats so funny to hear from ms. ijiw tchoufou dari :king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king:

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
exactly
that’s why some1 has 2 match my level
some1 spoiled who calls baba and mama
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj