hey yall!!

[quote=lemur muffins]i have an odd sense of humor.
.[/quote]
I have this huge feeling that we’re going to get along :smiley:

WELCOME to the forum, you’ll realise in a few weeks perhaps that you’ll have a firm base of darija -I hope-… and don’t even think about suing the forum if otherwise.

enjoooooooy =) and mabrouk on finding an agadiri, i hear they’re awesome

lalla r u sure we call someone from agadir agadiri :S it sounds weird for me
never heard it … did u hear it from a native ??

oh i love my agadiri, ,moha, no need to look further. you’re right he is awesome. would you be from agadir?[quote=LallaAïcha][quote=lemur muffins]i have an odd sense of humor.
.[/quote]
I have this huge feeling that we’re going to get along :smiley:

WELCOME to the forum, you’ll realise in a few weeks perhaps that you’ll have a firm base of darija -I hope-… and don’t even think about suing the forum if otherwise.

enjoooooooy =) and mabrouk on finding an agadiri, i hear they’re awesome[/quote]

mad, i don’t know wellah, but i said agadiria to a native and she didn’t correct me so it must be right, wellahu 3lam

lemur, no no i’m far from being from agadir, im actually turkish but learning darija

we have been researching our families geneology recently and found that we have turkish decendants. my greatgrandmothers name was elif farrar. its not too uncommon here though from what we understand.

hoooooh, we’re cousins that’s it!! elif?? hhh that’s my best friend’s name… just a question, you’re white american with turkish ancestry, right?

well dunno lalla … normally in darija to say that someone is from chi mdina we just add an i as u did … but there r some exceptions like for exaple PB is a ZILASHI even though the town is called ASILA

hmmmm you’re the expert how should i knowww

yeah im white with turkish background. Blue eyes, dark hair, fair complexion. is that common? [quote=LallaAïcha]hoooooh, we’re cousins that’s it!! elif?? hhh that’s my best friend’s name… just a question, you’re white american with turkish ancestry, right?[/quote]

but ive never heard agadiri … i use always weld agadir or bent agadir … this is why i was askin

lemur, there are many turks like that, my neighbour is exactly that description, and so is one of my close friends, turks are a mixture of pretty much every nation around them.

mad, no problem. i’ll say wlad agadir or weld agadir next time

could you say min agadir? as for the turkish thing i always knew i was different;)

lollll cough conceited cough j/k :smiley:

well yeah min agadir means from agadir, so you can say howa min agadir (he’s from agadir)

wow welcome!! where in mississippi???

lolllll you are welcome here :bounce:

Mississippi is in the southeastern corner of the US between close to Florida.

loooll he was askin where exactly in mississippi ???

Welcome lemur muffins =) is lemur muffins a nickname or something? =)

Anyways enjoy your time here & i hope u’ll learn a lot =)

haha btw muffins is cupcakes in swedish xD

Duh, I read it on my blackberry and somehow got confused. I live in southaven, its near memphis, tn. Lots of moroccans live here for some reason. We also call muffins cupcakes. Lemur muffins is also kinda a nickname, I’m always into something but in a sweet way.

hey lemur muffins
glad to have you amomg us!
hope ull enjoy it here and dont worry ull learn alot from this forum!