Hello

Hi i’m new here… don’t speak arabic or french but english (and my native languages) Hoping to learn moroccan arabic. :slight_smile: Thank u.

ps do know the meaning of my nick name though :^^:

Welcome Amira! What is you native language? How comes you want to learn Moroccan Arabic?

You are Amira from the market :slight_smile: and born in 1984 :smiley:

Ha ha that is so cute. actually it is “Market princess” right? But yes i’m born 1984. I am from Malaysia, but of indian heritage, so i speak malay and some indian dialects. :slight_smile: Planning to come to morocco inshallah so i thought i’d learn up some moroccan arabic, since it’s too tough to learn french. :blush::slight_smile:

Actualy It’s a Princess Market

Throw here some fruit :smiley: … Welcome with us Amira :slight_smile:

But Amira is also a common name.

welcome amira!
you will love it here :smiley:
guaranteed learning, entertainment, and coolness, or your money back :hap:
even though you paid nothing… never mind

Oh Tukha you missed the nice people :frowning:

LoooL tukha we aint charging anything yet :mdr:

welcome princess :^^: enjoy your stay here, we are all trying to learn moroccan arabic… hope you get some stuff out of your time here… i know a girl who is in my class at uni who is also malaysian with indian decent. interesting…

THank u all for your kind welcome :slight_smile:

You are right, nuwwara , amira is a common name even here :slight_smile: Forgive me, i was just clarifying i had put the name on purpose just in case someone translated the meaning and say “Oh…weird name. poor thing” haha.

MonPaysMarOc, yeah there’re alot of Malaysian indians in australia. I myself did my high school in Perth :slight_smile: Which part are u from?

actually, it’s “the princess of the market”, or, alternatively, “The one who calls the shots in the market”.
Welcome Amira!

[quote=amiraelsouk84]THank u all for your kind welcome :slight_smile:

You are right, nuwwara , amira is a common name even here :slight_smile: Forgive me, i was just clarifying i had put the name on purpose just in case someone translated the meaning and say “Oh…weird name. poor thing” haha.

MonPaysMarOc, yeah there’re alot of Malaysian indians in australia. I myself did my high school in Perth :slight_smile: Which part are u from?[/quote]
i’m in Melbourne :slight_smile: Perth is toooo hot lol

i didn’t think i needed to say it!
after all, who does the teaching around here? (the nice people)
who entertains us around here? (the nice people!)
and where does all the coolness radiate from? (lemme hear ya say the COOOOOL peopleee!!) :D:D

Ok, I forgive you :smiley: But there could have been also strange people teaching and entertaining around.

hey!
Welcome Amira!
hope u have fun and see u around XD

LOLLL, nuwwara, good point :smiley:
i cannot argue with this hehehe :hap:
although strange is also cool… :smiley:

Ok, than I change that to rude…

there are rude people in this forum?
that is so horrible :frowning:
i love this forum, because everybody is nice!
i joined another forum recently where i got bullied :frowning:
i appreciate this place! :hap:

hahah tukha who bullied u?

No, no, no I meant to say, there could be rude people here teaching and so one, but there aren’t that’s why you have to mention also the nice people to new members!

@ Amiraelsouk:
Welcome to the forum! I hope that you’ll find all you need with us, and that you’ll have fun as well.
What makes you interested in learning Darija? We always love to hear small stories behind interest in Darija or Morocco.
Please make yourself at home.
PS: Did you remove your avatar?

@ Tukha:
That’s aweful! How did you get bullied?
The first feedback you get from people when you join a forum is very crucial. It will either make you feel welcome, or make you lose interest in interacting with others. For that forum you mentioned, too bad for them! They had no idea who they just kicked out ;).