Hello

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]@ Tukha:
That’s aweful! How did you get bullied?
The first feedback you get from people when you join a forum is very crucial. It will either make you feel welcome, or make you lose interest in interacting with others. For that forum you mentioned, too bad for them! They had no idea who they just kicked out ;).[/quote]
AWWWW, (the last sentence of your post) how sweet! see, it is nice people like you that they are lacking :smiley:
i got a guy saying this to me “see, this is what i hate about moroccans; when they leave the moroccan border, they start to forget who they are and make fun of their own people”, because he thought i was moroccan but just lying and pretending to be iraqi
which is, i guess, fair enough, he thought i was moroccan (actually, it isn’t fair enough, because i kept saying i wasn’t) and it is rude of him to think i was lying (if i was moroccan, i would be more than proud to say it out loud!!) and it was rude of him to say he hates moroccans in that way, because HOW CAN YOU PUT THE WORDS HATE AND MOROCCAN TOGETHER IN THE SAME SENTENCE?! and how can he put all moroccans under one title, and how DARE he accuse me of making fun of moroccans!
but even after that, he then accused me of not even being arab, and then implying that because i live in england, i am happy with the US troops in iraq :blink:
and THEN, to top it all off, knowing that i do not speak darija very well, he started making comments to the others about me, in darija, while i was right there. shame for him, i’m not THAT bad at darija, so i knew a lot of what he was saying! i just left and j’ai pas l’envie d’y retourner, to be honest!

he was just very immature, and i can’t believe there are people who think that just because you are sat behind a computer screen, you can be so impolite! it’s pathetic :smiley:
mais voila! that is why i love this place :hap:

ohhh, sorry, that was me being silly and not understanding :hap:
you are right! good people on a forum is so important, and i am happy to be able to confidently say about SM.com, that, WE HAVE IT!!! :D:D:D

and raissoun, LOL, some idiot over there!!!

Oh, You’re better of without that forum. That’s so rude.

Oh, no problem at all.

i know! :hap: thanks :smiley:

next time something like that happens to u tukha… u know where i am :fouet: :smiley:

HAHAHAHAA
my jumelle will come and rescue me, of course :hap: