Debating Corner

[quote=Paperbird]@Mad & L.Aicha, i still don’t see why you insist to talk only about those who blow themselves within other civilans walking in the streets…i’m talkin about war, defence agaisnt the enemy. blood for blood, bombs for bombs, somebody is attacking you & you have the same weapon, do not tell me you won’t use it cuz Islam forbids that, no it doesn’t.
If using a bomb to blow the nemy even if it will take your life is not ok, then carrying the sword & go fight another sword even if u may get slaughtered is not ok either.
In case none of you had noticed, the enemies of Islam had stopped using swords & horses since a looooong age.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
Please don’t compare killing yourself with carrying your sword and fighting… there is a massive difference. When a fighter carries a sword and rushes into a fighting arena there IS a chance he will stay alive, however when someone ties a bomb around his body and presses the red button, he will NOT survive, he will find his legs somewhere and his head elsewhere… it’s not the same as fighting bravely in a warzone.

You are saying the enemy has stopped using swords and horses a long time ago, but the enemy doesn’t walk into a populated area and let themselves explode, they’re smarter than that, they use technology, so should we, wellahi suicide bombing is not a healthy alternative, and don’t say there are situations that justify it, please tell me one place in the qur’an or sunnah where killing yourself is permitted, just ONE place, life is too short to cut it even shorter.

[quote=mini91]okey dokey

The notion of this house is: “Muslim boys have more freedon than Muslim girls”

What are the arguments for this notion and against it?[/quote]
there’s the backward mentality in our society that a boy can do whatever he wants because his reputation will remain the same but when a girl does it, she will forever carry that black name… to be honest it depends on the family and environment whether a muslim guy has more freedom or a muslim girl, and in my family i’ve had just as much freedom as my brothers, and yet in some cases even more freedom than them… i was allowed to go to camp but they weren’t nanananaaa :stuck_out_tongue:

I think those parents that limit their daughters from going out and about as much their boys are doing it because there’s more danger out there for girls than boys… but then again, guys aren’t safe either, we live in denya ka7la

yeah I agree with u girl, Muslim girls 4rm cultural backgrounds will always have a hard time convincing their parents to let them go out to places coz its not “right” for girls to be out. That includes education coz e.g where i live the uni is crap so we all wanna go to London coz they have the best uni’s but coz their parents wont allow them to have a better education in a better uni they have to go to the local one and do something they hate.
I dont see why guys should get more freedom coz at the end its them that end up playing dirty not the girls. The dudes r allowed to walk in 3 o’clock in the morning and go out as they please without a reason whilst the girls have to list at least 100 reasons why they should go out in the first place even if its somewhere beneficial like talks and what not. But i think its down to their parents’ mentality, if they trust their daughters and dont have any backward thinking then girls wouldnt have any less freedom then dudes.

truuuue, but think of it this way, when you have children -inchallah chi nhar- who will you try to protect most? your sons or your daughters?

yeah true but i wont be biased towards one sex and blank the other sex with my backward thinking (which i alhamdulilah dont have), which is annoyinly common.

duuude as lalla said that depends on the family … for example my sister had always more freedom than me :smiley: ofcourse she couldnt go out at 3 am coz this is not freedom this is tselguite :smiley: … WTH is she doin in the moroccan street at 3 am ??? this is even dangerous for me :s
to conculde :smiley: lfilm kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaml dayer 3la verginity … why do we care that much about the girls verginity and we dont care about boys ??? this is our main problem in arab society :frowning:

now this gets on my every nerve wallah :hm:
if the girl was to lose her virginty she’d ‘dishonour’ the fam and would even be murdered in some ‘honour killing’. But if a dude loses his and the girls, its fine he’d get a good beating probably and everything would then be ok, and then he’d expect his bride to be a virgin despite him putting so many girls in limbo by losing their virginty. I dont know why women should have guard theirs so carefully but when it comes to boys its not that important…ouff :fouet:

u know what this tha problem of women wellah … u find a mom givin advices to her daughter : 3ndak diri w 3ndak madirich w 7di rassk … ur not gonna get married if u lose it , and she doesnt care about his son … do whatever u want … nobody is gonna ask u if ur virgin or not when u wanna get married … bullshit wellah .
first in islam losin virginity without mariage is haram for both the boy and the girl OK
the prophete had about 11 wives or 13 … just one of them was virgin ( ummona 3a2icha) … so why do we care that much about virginity :s … i know many many virgin girls who sleep with their BFs they do anal :s they said they wanna lose their virginity with their husbands looooooooolll i wanna c their husbands face in the wedding hhhh they will be so proud ze3ma my wife is virgin yaaaaaayyy hhhh retarded she slept with the half of the neighbourhood …
in my neighbourhood there was a guy who was so drunk so he was lookin for a whore then he found a girl (she lives also in our neighbourhood) he took her home then he slept he didnt touch her lol he was soooo drunk … in the morning he found his house soooo arranged and he found the lunch already prepared … so the guy went to her dad and asked him for his daughter hand :smiley: everybody was surprised … his family his friends : WTF r u gonna marry a whoa ??? now they live peacefully with 2 angels a boy n a girl :slight_smile: … he saved her from haram and she saved him too
duuuude whats happening to us … the last question id ask my future wife will be : r u virgin ? thats retarded wellah … only a virgin boy has the right to ask for a virgin girl … this is my LAW :^^:

bravo khoya bravo wallah i agree 100% :ok:
these days its all about the girls virginty and if she looses hers she’ll never get married and her fam will disown her but the guy its fine fine for him to lose his so long as he gets a virgin bride w 5alas. Parents seriously need to focus on the guys as well as their daughters and not just the girls.
ive even heard of this traditin (in morocco i think) where the fam will surround the bride n grooms house during their wedding night and and then theyll display their sheet to prove to everyone she was a virgin WTF?!!! how humiliating ya Allah!!

hahahhahahah yeah in some parts of morocco … l3roubia does this ( im not offending any 3roubi here ) but this is retarded wellah :d i know a guy who loves a girl and he slept with her many times … then their family found out that she is not virgin and the boy was ready to marry her … well its good they made a mistake and they r ready to fix everythin … but the problem was that in the wedding night the whoooooole world is gonna wait to c the trousers with blood hhhhh so her mom was with them in the house she took a knife killed her cat ( hhh poor animal ) and put the cats blood on the trousers and showed it to the ppl waitin outside and everybody was happy hooooooooorrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhh bullshit wellah

allah y3fou 3lina mn ljahl

omg thats hella retarded! :no: well at least som ppl are ready to get together after but there are many dudes who sleep with the girl and then r never to be seen again and the stupid girl then has to face her family (mainly the men in her family) and if shes not killed shell prb wont marry or if she does itll be some old man or a divorcee or sth :stuck_out_tongue: ppl should seriously stay away 4rm this but they dont and then they have to face the consequences :hm:

hahaha ive seen a program a french one about surgery to make girls virgins :smiley: it costs about 4000 euros
and all the patients who talked to the camera were moroccans or algerians girls who lost their virginity with their BFs coz they were supposed to get married to them and the day after baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7777 there is no wedding :smiley:
i dedicate for u PINK’s song : STUPID GIRLS

lol yeah ive read about that, most of their customers are Muslim girls, so that their hubbies dont find out, just dont do it the 1st place!!! lol and its not only the girls’ fault ya know, well maybe the girl shouldnt listen to her stupid BF but the dude should know what will happen to her if he loses her virginty and so should stay away, hello!! :fouet: bssa7 the desires stronger then the outcome so they do it and then they worry whatlll happen :hm:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwaaa temma ghnnat mmi keltoum :smiley:

haha lol :roll:

loool on change de sujet :stuck_out_tongue: ???
btw u must put some rules for this thread , like : we dont discuss the old subject , une foi un sujet est fermé safi bye bye

yeah coz ive said my part u said urs but we hve to wait for others now :stuck_out_tongue:
na we wont discuss old subject, ill change it once we’ve debated each notion enough

what’s the new topic? or are we still comparing muslim girls’ and guys’ freedom?

hmm u lot can come up with topics ya know lol im running out of ideas here lol :roll:

The notion of this house is: “Its right that a murderer should be pardoned from death by their victim’s family”

i dont know what r u talkin about … if u mean in islam , the family cant forgive someone who killed by intention … we only forgive ‘’ l9atl bel khata2 ‘’ = killing by mistake , and since we dont kill the guy in this case , the family only can forgive him and not ask him for money … wallaho a3lam

but if ur talkin about laws in some countries where the family can forgive the murderer … euhh i find it a retarded idea , coz this guy could be a professional criminal or a psy and he is gonna kill more ppl …