Debating Corner

Ok guys this is where the real heat will begin lol In this corner we wil debate for and against certain notions that are presented.

The notion of this house is that: “Suicide bombings are right in certain situations”

Who is against this and who is for this notion? Let the debate begin!

im against :smiley: i find it first haram then retarded …

yeah same but there r some ppl who think tht in certain situations SB is allowed e.g like in Palestine coz they have no weapons so they can use themselves as weapons. I dont agree with it at all.

I’m with [color=#FE0000][large]IF[/large][/color] it’s like you said “in certain situation”

“if he’s fighting the enemies of Islam i’m with him, if he’s terrorizing the terrorists, if he’s terrorizing ******* the terrorist (i.e. the real terrorists) then every muslim should be a terrorist” - Dr.Zakir Naik (reffering to BenLaden)

& i agree, not only because Zakir is Deedat’s #1 student, but cuz i’m convinced, & i confirm my 1st “IF” statement.

duuuude u cant kill urself in islam this is sooooooo HARAM … there was a guy in one of the muslims wars against kuffar , he was fighting very well and killing a lot of kuffars … everybody noticed his courage when the war finished they found him dead … then the sa7aba asked the prophete SAWS : this guy is goin to heaven for sure … SAWS said : NO , the sa7aba were surprised : but he fought better than us , he was the best … the prophete replied : yes , but at the end of the war he was so injured , he prefered to kill himself rather than suffer with his injuries … and this took him to the hell
in islam killing urself was never tolerated .

@Mad, self defence is not Haram, it’s basically why minor Jihad is here for.

self defence is when ur fightin not killin urself … what about : wala tol9o bi anfossikom ila tahloka … ???

That’s what i’m talking about, fighting not random tahloka

carrying a sword & riding your horse towards a field of dozens of swords is “suicide-swording”…

why bombs are not ok ?

yes fightin but not SB …

[quote=Paperbird]carrying a sword & riding your horse towards a field of dozens of swords is “suicide-swording”…

why bombs are not ok ?[/quote]

yeah killing urself is 100% 7aram esp coz most of these SB blow themselves amongst civilians and so goes against the verse where Allah swt says that if someone kills one person its as if he’s killed the whole of humanity. Majority of these suicide bombers target civilian areas and kill civilians only so its not right in anyway. In Palestine u can understand why they might do it but when random ppl do it like the ones in London on 7/7 and in Madrid it did nothing but make the hatred for Muslims increase. In benefits no one in anyway coz the problem wont go away. Look at Iraq its ridiculous how many ppl have died as a result and thanks to the enemy, muslims do it to one another. So at the end of the day only the SB ends up the looser.

dude for me i dont tolarete it neither in madrid nor in palestine :S its retarded welah
and its not arab at all :smiley: we copied it from vietnam :S

lol who cares if its not Arab its still Muslims who do it and its just wrong! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Paperbird][quote=Paperbird]carrying a sword & riding your horse towards a field of dozens of swords is “suicide-swording”…

why bombs are not ok ?[/quote]
[/quote]
have u ever heard about someone from 7izb llah doin a SB ??? and they fought against israel and won many times …
dude i repeat killin urself in islam is Haram atleast in my islam :smiley: … dunno about urs

@Mad, nor in Palestine ? interesting !!!
@Mini, remember that you said in your 1st post “certain situation”

[quote=Madridista]have u ever heard about someone from 7izb llah doin a SB ??? and they fought against israel and won many times …
dude i repeat killin urself in islam is Haram atleast in my islam :smiley: … dunno about urs[/quote]

• 7izb allah are not the poor palestinian desperate youth.
  • r u a Shi3a ?
  • killing yourself is haram ? "waylun lilmosallin, salat is haram

[quote=Paperbird][quote=Madridista]have u ever heard about someone from 7izb llah doin a SB ??? and they fought against israel and won many times …
dude i repeat killin urself in islam is Haram atleast in my islam :smiley: … dunno about urs[/quote]

• 7izb allah are not the poor palestinian desperate youth.
  • r u a Shi3a ?
  • killing yourself is haram ? "waylun lilmosallin, salat is haram[/quote]
  • loooooooooooooooooooollll at they r poor … u r poor a sat :wink: ( i know many palestinians btw )
  • i dont c why ur askin me this question… this is persnal
  • huh? ajjab kika l jamal 3bdnasser …

yeah the certain situation for me is Palestine i can understand why they would do it coz they have been tortured for so long and us shameful Muslims have done nuffin to help them so i can understand why 7amas would do it and since they usually do it in army bases unlike in iraq its maybe be ok. But im still 50/50 on that coz they have done it in civilian areas and thats resulted in Israel upping their control and what not. I just dnt see it as helpful at all it just worsens a situation

@Mini, tell that to Mad plz. he’s loooling instead of having a serious debate.

see ya tomorrow.

Ciao :wave: :sleep:

je voi ke tignor les bases d1 bon deba … mais bon c pa ta faute :wink:
tu peu dormir trankilement mainon …