Debating Corner

true true k some1 come up with sumin interesting to debate about lol

Do you think that women can do all jobs just like men or maybe better sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: , or there r works that women arent allowed to do

“Women can do everything, men can’t”

-says a feminist

[quote=LallaAïcha]“Women can do everything, men can’t”

-says a feminist[/quote]
well…that’s totaly wrong. men can’t marry 5 wives at once…can a woman do it ?

Of course there are works that woman can’t or let’s say should not do, such as constraction & similar hard jobs. also night surveillance & security…they are jst not for women…

About better jobs, there are of ofcourse things that both men & women can do , but perhaps women better…like cooking. the most famous cooks in the world are men, but still the woman has a special style of doing that…especially the Moroccan woman :stuck_out_tongue:

About jobs that Woman does that men can’t do…weeeeeellll :roll:
how ab…bouuuut…mmmmm :huh:

Got it :smiley: how about talking with a speed of 1236428 words/min !

[quote=Paperbird][quote=LallaAïcha]“Women can do everything, men can’t”

-says a feminist[/quote]
well…that’s totaly wrong. men can’t marry 5 wives at once…can a woman do it ?
![/quote]
didnt get wut u mean PB :s

PB, do i look like a feminist to you??? I was stating what feminists think, of course i know that there are things men can do that women can’t and things women can do that men aren’t… but seriously what’s up with the 5 wives? are you speaking about Islam (where it’s 4 wives) or just in general?

Women and Men are physically and mentally different, so of couuuuurse there are differences in ability.

I was refuting the quote of that feminist, that’s it.

okay then. but the 5 wives thingo?

refering to a thing that a man can not do, nor the woman can…the guy is saying that woman can do everything that man can’t (i know there’s a [color=#FB0303][large],[/large][/color] but th emeaning is the same)

ok ok. true

you’re not saying that just to satisfy me, right ? :unsure:

i’m saying “true” to “neither men nor women can do it”