converting to islam

that either signifies the richness of islam, or the corruption of it by so called “learned” sheikhs… Allah yhdina kamline

thanks Paperbird…that’s all precious knowledge for me :ok: and i’m interested in all aspects that religion could bring with her,i believe of course that true faith is inside of our heart,but i’m also curios about external aspects of faith… maybe at the age of 100 i would be a complete muslima… :smiley:

noooo u dont need all that time :slight_smile: … by experience ppl who converted to islam becomes even better than those who r born muslims … and just say i wanna be a good muslima :stuck_out_tongue: not complete

lol madridista! according to your pic…hmm i don’t know if i can “follow” your opinion… :lol: (i’m kiddin… :wink: ) and i want also to add that in my area there aren’t schools,mosques and so on…and it will be helpful and gratifiyng to physically attend some teaching.
those who are born muslim attend some islamic teaching,they all do? or it’s all up to a familiar teaching?

In Morocco, in primary schools (6 first grades) includes reading of Qur’an besides Qur’anic quotes & Hadiths being used in certain lessons as simple teachings that kids can understand.
In next 6 grades (secondary & highschool), “Islamic Education” is officially added side by side to Languages, Maths, Physics, H & G…etc. but in thses levels it includes the basics of faith & many other lessons including Fi9h matters (fi9h = detailed knowlege & research in religious matters).

Outside schools, there are the mosques that hosts lessons & siminars, besides dozens of religious channels we can watch at home, from which programms are burned on VCDs & sold or uploaded to the Internet.

i add to what PB said that in the primary school we learn how to pray (which can be a real nightmare for new converted ) … but dont worry we r all here with :smiley: … just ask and we will answer u and provide u with videos and pix …

learning how to pray is the best bit, it’s fun… sarah will love it :smiley:

and like the others said, we’re all here to help u when u have q’s or concerns… don’t ever be shy :wink:

ehm…i will admitt than (please don’t get angry… :cry: ) :smiley: that month of ramadan two years ago became a period to try and “practice” on how to pray…but i was there with some doubts,sometimes referring to my book…looking at it from time to time…hmmm i need to go to school :secret: :ok:

dont worry dude … we all make mistakes while praying :wink: … just practice and dont pray alone … with ppl u’ll learn faster

But some people (at least what i see in Morocco) do some strange things in prayers, she needs to pay attention & follow Sunnah.

:wall: :fouet: :mad:

:na:

sarah, don’t be embarrassed at allll akhty, you’ll eventually get there inchalla, even as people who are born Muslim, there are many things that we don’t know about our own religion, so many ways of doing things that we are not yet familiar with, and even WE are still learning :smiley: so take it easy, and don’t let anyone put you down. =)

lalla : what do u mean by WE hhhhhhhhh speak about ursefl plz :stuck_out_tongue: … aussie

PB : yeah true … but now she cant do nothin , she is just gonna learn from the first school or mosque she can find … then we 'll c if what she learnt is good or not … its better to pray with mistakes than not prayin at all …i think :stuck_out_tongue:

well this is a video that can help u to do ur wudu then it will show u how to pray … thats only the 1st part … ill be posting the other parts incha allah or u can find them in youtube :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKb2zX1QBs[/youtube]

mad, what’s worse, to know but not do or to not know and not do??

yeah i thought so.

not to know n not to do ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue:
nowadays, we cant find pretext … we have books tv chanels internet …
so the ignorance of one is his responsabilty :wink:

what about knowing something is haram but insisting on continuing it? for example… nah i won’t be that mean to you euheuheu

u gotta pray for him to stop that and not laughing on him … this is what i call a good muslim , ofcourse not u … ha ha ha

hhhhhhh noone asked the chaytan to judge who’s a good muslim and who’s a bad one xD

the chaytan doesnt judge :stuck_out_tongue: … but he is good at knowing the good and bad ones :smiley:

:hm: suuuuuuuuuuure thing
the chaytan should fix himself up before analysing peoples’ “musulmanité” yak??? :smiley:
& shutup, no copyright infringement found.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like that u liked my word :stuck_out_tongue: … u can use it :^^: dont worry its free