converting to islam

wth? why wud u want a weirdo to read the quran god knows how it would come out like…thats like in my worst nightmares :unsure:

:smiley: duuude we never know … maybe after reading it she will convert or sth like that :stuck_out_tongue:
dont forget that everybody was happy when they said M.jackson converted … and he was weirdo too :^^:

she’s coming here soon for a concert, lek ewwwwwww

Never say never

still wouldnt want to hear the quran 4rm her…like ill ever meet her…phew :hap:

:smiley: would u hear it from lalla ??? im sure u’ll lose ur ears hhhh

just breathe in and out LA, remember this is mad, so have patience

hahahhhhahahhahaha :stuck_out_tongue: yes im ur lil MAD :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah of cors, ny1 but gaga :hap:

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i told u so

:hap:

another step forward: i was just wondering today about the use of rosary, fronting the christian one with the muslim one… could you tell me how is used the muslim one? it’s somehow fascinating for me to know all this cultural aspects of islam… :ok:

Well, there are different aspects about the rosary…

First of all, i didn’t know in Christianity there’s a use of rosary. (just looked it up now).

Before talking about the rosary, let’s talk about Sunnah vs Bid3a:
Sunnah in language means the way of doing sth, & in Islam it means the way Prophet Mohammad peace be upon his soul did/said everything, & Sunnah which is recorded through the Hadiths is source N°2 for Muslims (Qur’an being N°1).
Bid3a is the complete opposit, being sth that didn’t exist at the Prophet’s time but was only invented later, might be either misunderstoodly based on some hadith, or based on wrong spin-off teachings & beliefs.
In another sense, Bid3a can also be a distorted Sunnah.
In fact it can also be sth invented during the prophethood, because Mohammad said “every bid3a is a misguidance”, & in another Hadith “every misguidance is with its inventor in hell”.

• Back to the rosary, i don’t remember reading or hearing about it being existed at the prophet’s time (i might be wrong), hence no support nor prohibition regarding it through the Sunnah. From this point many scholars go to judge the rosary as a Bid3a. The non-existing of rosary in Prophet’s time is not the only reason, but also because Tasbee7 used to be done without rosary. & now that i know it exists in christianity too, it might be because of prohibition of imitating practices of other beliefs.

• The rosary is called “masba7a” or “sib7a”, deriving from the term “tasbee7” which means glorifying Allah by saying “Sub7an’Allah, Al7amdulillah, AllahuAkbar” (Glorified be Allah, thanks/praise to Allah, Allah is the greatest), the Sunnah says the Prophet (hence every muslim) after finishing a prayer should do tasbee7 by saying each of the 3 words 33 times, that’s 99 for all, that’s why the rosary is composed of 102 units, 99 little ball + 3 different ones separating each 33 apart, & tasbee7 is allowed also at any time even if without prayer. from this point most of scholars don’t judge the rosary as Bid3a, but as a mean to help people do tasbee7 in the right number, knowing that not everything invented (or developped) after the Prophet is a bid3a, otherwise the mics & speakers used in mosques would be a bid3a too, which is not logical.

• A religious speaker who i usually attend his seminars did not count the rosary as a bid3a, but criticised the use of it : "why would you wanna use a rosary ? do you need to glorify your lord & creator an exact number of times ? why stop at 99 ? why this miserliness ?!! shame on you ! "

• My personal opinion:
    I agree with the speaker & i support my agreement by quoting the following verses :

" To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you? She said: From Allah. for Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure " [3:37]

" And celebrate the name of thy Lord morning and evening, And part of the night, prostrate thyself to Him; and glorify Him a long night through " [76:25-26]

Allah says we can & we should glorify him at any & everyy time of the day, so shame to use measures with that who provides us sustenance without measures.

well there is good bid3a and bad bid3a, i don’t think rosary beads are one of the bad bid3as, it isn’t anything against the religion, it can serve as a good thing, and of course u don’t need one to remember Allah swt but it can act as a reminder to some people that they should be doing dikr…

Not only dat but on da day of judgement every part of u that praised Allah will testify on your behalf so if u used ur fingers instead of rosary beads it’ll be more beneficial.

:okay:

True mini, but as long as you praise the Lord, the rest is just unnecessary detail.

Sa7, praising Allah is the main focus but if you pick up extra rewards that will benefit you on that day, it will be even better for you, ya3ni if u make dhikr ull get rewarded but u won’t get rewarded extra through use of the rosary beads as u would had u used ur fingers, wllahu a3lem

well of course Allah swt rewards you whether u use your fingers or not, for instance praising him without moving your lips; just with your heart is tremendously rewarding as well, you don’t need to necessarily use an instrument or your hand to praise Him. but of course there are varied opinions as to what’s more beneficial for the believer, wallaho a3lam as u said.

Yeah thats the thing these days loads of difference of opinions