converting to islam

Yup 1st its loser clothing and then eventually when they’re ready then comes the 7ijab :smiley: just in some cases Muslims can be so annoying and unhelpful when they should be really encouraging and helpful :S

i saw in my “investigations” :mdr: that there is a gap between what i was learning about women wearing modest clothing,eventually hijab, and some differnt theories about that and the real people living their cultural,religious roots… i mean i kept seeing girls with miniskirts showing off too much,one time even tight,very tight jeans and hijab someothers non modest behaviours. and i became…i little confused… :mdr:
tough my first bf told me that in morocco girls are wearing just like here in northern italy. now i came to an “end” seeing that the great part of girls are not hijabi,i also saw how these hijabi girls produce in others respect,somehow admiration and i sense of sweetness. i was very struck with that. :hap:

You’re right ya Sarah many Muslim girls do not dress modestly when they know they have to and as for the hijabis these days…well let’s just say that what they wear with the hijaab simply defeats the purpose of wearing it in the first place :S Anyway you shouldn’t use some Muslims as a an example becuase they really don’t represent Islam as it should be :frowning: Just read what the Quran and Hadith say about modesty and all shall be clear inshallah :smiley:
And as for hijabis being respected its true many will have respect because they see how they’re following Allahs commands but sometimes hijaabis get too much ‘respect’ from men who can’t lower their gaze :S

Double post :S

agree with mini, a sister once told me: muslims aren’t perfect, but islam is :wink:

I like dat here’s another 1: Xianity is a ppl wivou religion, Islam is a religion withou ppl (sad but true)

True

Sad but True

sarahzina, don’t forget to update us akhty :wink: we’re dying to know what happened next with your stuff

you are lovly kheeti! i won’t miss to update you.
yesterday i heard (mhm my bf did :smiley: ) in a kebab shop the Holy Quraan… it’s always particular to hear it “sung”

sung :stuck_out_tongue:
i want one with lady gaga’s voice :^^:

sarah, thanks, even if you replied a month later :stuck_out_tongue: and btw was the kebab shop turkish? :stuck_out_tongue:

mad, that she-male better stay away from MY book :fouet:

duuuuuude ne3li chitane w gouli laho a3lam :slight_smile: we r not sure if she is shemale or not
and besides its not ur book :stuck_out_tongue: its our book … the whole humanity

What lady KAKA has to do with the book :huh:

maybe she read it who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it is, that’s why we shouldn’t treat it like song lyrics…

and of course llaho a3lam, but kol 3alam knows that she is, i read it from the news.

:rofl:

yeah lalla and news says everyday that muslims r terrorists

[quote=LallaAïcha]sarah, thanks, even if you replied a month later :stuck_out_tongue: and btw was the kebab shop turkish? :stuck_out_tongue:

mad, that she-male better stay away from MY book :fouet:[/quote]
no…it was tunisian.
btw stop talking here about lady…kaka…gaga :mdr: emh…idon’t know if there is a particular term for(maybe recitation) for these surat from quraan. sorryyyyy:^^:

yeah thats it :slight_smile: better say recitation or in arabic “tajwid”
and i still want to hear quran from Lady gaga :stuck_out_tongue: … aint asking for the impossible :^^: