Congratulations !

yeah ok lets forget about human rights … find me one thing in islam that says : *well then they’ll have to get their asses out of it *
there r muslims and chrestians there livin in peace , they have their business … u cant come after 5 centuries and tell them choose morocco or spain … thats insane

ps- plz lalla i just wanna know if using mean words in SM is forbidden only for me

nooo i never said i agree with PB about kicking them out, of course not… and i don’t think he was serious anyway, maybe just half-serious… no doubt it’s wrong to kick people out, isn’t that what happened with Palestine anyway??? we can’t do what has been done to us, never.

about your ps: wellah i’m sorry if you feel that we’re being unjust to you, of course no one is allowed to use mean words, i will edit the posts with foul language in this thread, howeverrrr i hope you realise that sometimes you DO go overboard with the language u use…

btw all i meant was that human rights isn’t the answer to anything.

ok lalla that was a misunderstanding :slight_smile:

dude i stopped that a looong time ago ( that means 3 days :stuck_out_tongue: ) … maybe words that r normals for me may offend others , this is why if u remember i told u once plz lalla if u notice that j’ai passé les limites stp stop me … and this what actulally doin all the time … thanx :slight_smile:

no worries, keep it up -even if it has only been 3 days- :okay:

loooolll duuude its the 10 best days ever … je veu en profité :slight_smile:

en finnnn!!! you want to profit spiritually instead of financially, tell me did something hit you in the head? HAH

im gonna tell u sth … in morocco u find a guy who smokes weed drinks alcohol he doesnt care about anythin … in ramadan he starts prayin fastin goin to mosque :stuck_out_tongue:
we generally say the ramadan works for us the whoooole year lol … so dont be scared when u c me profittin from such occasions :wink:

khoya, it’s not exactly profiting if he continues all that stuff once ramadan is finished… but u know, at least he DOES be righteous chwia during ramadan, i know ppl who do all that stuff and when ramadan comes they STILL do that stuff, they don’t fast or pray even during ramadan…

weed, alcohol w n’importe quoi… hope you’re staying away from this stuff all year around a weldi!!

duuude as u said this is not right … but atleast they say awe its ramadan lets give up … and many of them stop that shit once for all f chi ramadan :smiley:
yeah i know those ppl who does believe in ramadan as a holy month and its really lame when they still call themselves muslims :s

MBD @ “awe its ramadan lets give up”… i’m sure they don’t say “awe” but yeah xD

loooool maybe not this way pffff actually its my way :stuck_out_tongue: this is how i receive ramadan :smiley:

hhhhh zwina had lfacon
yalla go to sleep

duuude ur right i must sleep but mafyach n3ass :s and i dont wanna take my medicines :frowning:

hey vampire, drink some milk it helps

looooollll duuuude u want me to drink the 4th cup of milk ??? no no no

hhhhh mskeeen, you really drank that much? ouffff, no wonder why you can’t sleep

waaaaaaaa3 first drink its good then noooo u drunk that much pffffff ur remindin me of mom :smiley:

hhhh that means i’ll also be a good mum, giving orders then when it doesn’t work i blame the child for doing it the wrong way

p.s: im allergic to the word “mom”, please write it as “mum” or say it in another language.

oups sorry aint gonna ask u why ur allergic since u didnt explain why by urself
ok ill try to remember this sistah :wink: