Congratulations !

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh r u sure it is very important ???

Not really, we just can’t find another thing to celebrate…add the fact that we’re not independent yet !

so who are you dependent on then?

Oops!!! :expressionless:

@Aicha, weeeelll…how about…France ? Spain, Portugal…! & “others”

duuuuudeee stop this ok ok we can open a debate on this in the other thread :wink:

looolll i agree with PB btw

dude these countries are also dependent on Morocco and other “less developped countries” for their economy… yak? everyone is dependent on someone else in this world, no one can operate on their own…

@Mad, My pleasure, but i’m goin to sleep now… see ya to…tommwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :sleep:

According to my knowledge, France, Spain, & Portugal occupation have left Morocco, yeah they may have left a GR8 impact, but they are at their countries right now!!!

anyways if u’d like to open that in another thread, it’s ok, but for those who keep saying…no,no need to mention old posts from some members…

PB you had 5 secs to answer my question… walakin hania, tsbe7 3la khir assi

aisha i agree with u but morocco is forced to depend to spain and france … coz he was colonized by them this is what PB means … ill give u an example , spain buy the moroccan fish soooo cheap … and we cant sell it to another country even though there more interesting ‘‘offres’’
duuude i really dont wanna talk about this :S

ok ok i see what u mean… it’s not nice indeed, a form of undercover imperialism

exactly …

:ma:

Congratulations !

5 seconds :blink: you silly thing:lol:
anyway, u answered it by yourself

That’s what Mad & i agreed on, but still io got another form of colonisation, which is the culture…i just don’t love that we have to run the country according to their desires…
I’ll give u 2 small & simple examples (so i won’t get into a deadly debate):
1 - The weekend, it should be Friday not Sunday.
2 - The Language in departments & papers, should be Arabic not French, i don’t mind a french version, but not making french like the officia language.
oh yeah…i remembered this just now…
3 - Sebta & Mlilia, should be Moroccan not Spanish :hm:

This is a story happened in Asilah 2 years ago, & pissed us off big time:
There’s was a street where there’s trees all along…but they were all cut & that beautiful sight of the trees infront of a historical wall from the 16th century is all gone…& why ? because the Portugese tourists argued to the city departmenet that they’re unable to see [large]THEIR[/large] wall clearly

hhhhhh we agreed yes but not for a long time :stuck_out_tongue:
ok about the week end , i agree the the week end must be in saturday and sunday instead of thursday n friday
why ? well u know that the moroccan economy depends on the mondial economy and this is not bad coz everybody does … alors on peu pa fermé notre bourse le vendredi alors que ttes les bourses sont ouvertes :S et ouvrir un dimanche kan tt les trasaccions son bloké …
btw algeria is gonna change the week end too from friday to sunday :wink:
so this point is clear for me

about ceuta and melilla : wellah im with u i want them back to morocco , BUT who are we ( me and u ) we need to ask ppl living there , we must do a referendum , and i assure u that no one is gonna choose morocco maybe few old ppl but the majority NO … this is so complicated wellah ceuta and melilla was taken from morocco in the 15 century this really a very looooooooooooooong time … and u think ze3ma spain is interested in those two lil towns , its all about controling the detroit … the same thing with gibraltar and UK … yak spain is a strong country wa golha treje3 gibraltar
NEVER
hadchi bla manhdrou 3la chamaliyin who r living from business in ceuta … if morocco shuts this door he will need to find work for them which is not easy :S
its better to let it go like this …

about ur story … yeah right wellah shame on us … i read in a moroccn newspaper that some foreigners have asked to stop the fajr adhan in their neighbourhood in marrakech because more than 80% of the ppl livin there arent muslims …and they stopped it :S

5 seconds :blink: you silly thing:lol:
anyway, u answered it by yourself

That’s what Mad & i agreed on, but still io got another form of colonisation, which is the culture…i just don’t love that we have to run the country according to their desires…
I’ll give u 2 small & simple examples (so i won’t get into a deadly debate):
1 - The weekend, it should be Friday not Sunday.
2 - The Language in departments & papers, should be Arabic not French, i don’t mind a french version, but not making french like the officia language.
oh yeah…i remembered this just now…
3 - Sebta & Mlilia, should be Moroccan not Spanish :hm:

This is a story happened in Asilah 2 years ago, & pissed us off big time:
There’s was a street where there’s trees all along…but they were all cut & that beautiful sight of the trees infront of a historical wall from the 16th century is all gone…& why ? because the Portugese tourists argued to the city departmenet that they’re unable to see [large]THEIR[/large] wall clearly[/quote]
hmmmm i seeee, I totally agree with 1- & 2- being messed up, regarding 3-, i don’t know much about it so i can’t comment, BUT it is lame that, in this day and age when so called imperialism and colonialism is “over”, we have “civilized” countries doing this stuff… its a shame. Allah m3a lmaghreb.

I forgot about this…it happened in Asilah too…Ben3issa ordered to cancel the Fajr call from the big outside speakers of the mosques in certain area, because foriegners gets bothered at night (dawn)…

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
zwina hadi :huh: they are already on Moroccan soil…what is the referendum for !!!
If nobody choose Morocco, well then they’ll have to get their a**es out of it :th:

huh??? duuude we r not in the 19th century … there r laws and human rights
its so complicated dude

human rights t****, the people who invented that stuff don’t even abide by it themselves…