Congratulations !

it’s not a big deal, it’s just one of those words that are annoyingly pronounced in the American accent :stuck_out_tongue: mum is aus while mom is american

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ok ok ok
sorry je retire ce ke g di loool ill keep sayin mom :smiley:

B… is what you are

hahahhahaha yeah sometimes im a real B… looooollll

are you sure just sometimes? coz i don’t think so

since this is the congrats thread, let’s not fill it up with our nonsense, we don’t want a russian slap from touta, well you do but i don’t

duuuuuuuuuude u dont know what r u missing , its a russian slap hhhh

one person’s vinegar is another’s honey

true true … whateva comes from a russian is honey for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel sorry for every russian girl on the planet :hap: May Allah protect them from you hhh

hahahhahahahahahah duuuuude actually its only one russian girl for the moment lool and she is happy btw :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhh mskina, are you sure she’s happy? or just trying to find a way to escape from you without making it obvious :smiley: i mean… just think about it… this is YOU we’re talking about… :unsure: i will pray for her safety after every salat :lol:

awe lucky she is ur gonna pray for her :smiley: thnx dear but dont worry about her :stuck_out_tongue: she is as B… as me loooooooooooolll

haaaahaa i think you don’t know what i meant with B…
cause you won’t like it when you find out, neither would she xD

hahahhha dont worry about us :smiley: we r representing all the english mean words loooll

sssshhhttt what happened to these important 10 days ah??!! 3ndeekkkkk both of you lol

oups loooooll :smiley: dont worry lol she learnt yesterday to say bismillah before eatin and gettin in a bathroom loooooolll

whatttttt we don’t say bismillah before we go into the bathroom hhhh you tooool wellahi

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude she suck at pronouncing bismillah u want me to teach her a3oudo bika men al khobt wal khaba2it :S she will convert back looolll

lollll i’m surprised she hasn’t already converted back after knowing you

hahahhaha yeah im surprised too … maybe coz she converted to islam after knowin me