aite thats it/ w safi

@ lalla: oh yea and i said that cuz their colors are black and green, but theres this one fake team that pretends like their good, its so hard 2 put a weak team’s name in my mouth so i won’t say…but their colors are red & white…lol…but i like the colors red & white for a different reason :slight_smile:

so what’s the other reason for liking red and white? don’t expect me not to ask after you’ve mentioned it :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you prefer an artistic drawing or one with writing?

oh btw, don’t anticipate a great pic, u know its homemade and with whatever we got in stock

lol no no i have seen ur masterpieces so it better be up 2 par or i am returning it 2 the factory!! lol

red & white for my culture are the traditional colors, represent balance, kind of like yin yang, lonnnng story but yea i like lots of different stuff with red and white

lollll sure thing, but uhhh i didn’t mention there’s no return right? once shipping is done safi salamu 3likom

yeah u can, after u post something u can click on “edit” which is on the bottom right hand side of your post, just above “post reply”… see it?

interestingggg, keep enlightening us on your culture dude, i have no clue

[quote=achminfar9][quote=Darija-Lover]It’s okay for the mistake, Ach. I thought that maybe like LA, you were trying to go all 3arabizing lol.

I also can’t believe that Mad said such a thing.[/quote]
willi willi 3la 7choumia my mom would say :blink:[/quote]
Haha, your mama speaks Darija?

Shukran, I was faster than y’all, so I got it first.

What a “bbb”?

you forgot the moustache

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaahaha YOU amaze me LA with your Moroccan expressions, khatarrrr!!

Hey dudes, check out my new avatar. I stole it from another forum hhhhhh I hope it’s not koupirayted!

i think he meant “my bad” when he said “my bbb”

he’s a fresh gangsta, bear wit it :stuck_out_tongue:

plz tell me something of yours that isn’t kouuupiyrayted akhty!! :stuck_out_tongue: no really, its supeghhh ya tamegghhh

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaahaha YOU amaze me LA with your Moroccan expressions, khatarrrr!![/quote]
is this only moroccan? I say stuff like that everyday, example in turkish: “once shipping is done, hadi eyvallah

hadi = safi/yalla
eyvallah = take it easy/see you later

:smiley:

[quote=Darija-Lover]Haha, your mama speaks Darija?

What a “bbb”?[/quote]
well how do u think i learned it??! lol…no i was referring to my mama in morocco, its friends of my family i go to stay with when i go to morocco…i havent seen my mama in 1 year :(…i really miss her

a bbbb is a b is a bad…in american slang we can say ‘my b’ it means my bad/my mistake

lolll :supermario:

mad cool one i really like it…i cant read calligraphy good though ach mktoub fiha?

wakha chouft ‘watani’…what else?

mad cool one i really like it…i cant read calligraphy good though ach mktoub fiha?[/quote]
ajjab mad lhedra a sa7bi … wa lehla yteye7 3lina chi batl :frowning:

for bbb, I guessed from the context of course, but I thought that I was missing something since it was triple b

thanks for the turkish phrase, LA. hadi eyvallah!

Ach, I thought your American mama speaks darija just like you :slight_smile: just assuming though, your mama could be Morocco, what would I knowww
and you did find a smiley with moustache… hilllarious lolll (triple L everywhere, please be intrigued everyone)

as for the avatar, it says watani, ana o7ibbok… the main body of the avatar is filled with maroc morocco maroc morocco maroc morroco

ach, i did see your reponse in the nadia topic, I’ll get back to it soon oh-key?

[quote=Darija-Lover]as for the avatar, it says watani, ana o7ibbok… the main body of the avatar is filled with maroc morocco maroc morocco maroc morroco

ach, i did see your reponse in the nadia topic, I’ll get back to it soon oh-key?[/quote]
cool very nice design i like it ; )

w khodi ra7tik yakhti tnstenik

ooh yeah getting close to 300 im so cool :smiley:

and the best is…almost all my posts have substance :^^: