aite thats it/ w safi

don’t know really, i thought he just wanted to get all gutteral… my bad :smiley:

[quote=achminfar9]blati sani3a before i go

yeah oh my bad i didnt really explain it good did u get to the part in ur study of MSA where they talk about verb forms, usually they do it using the verb root f-3-l (which is to do but rarely used even in MSA i think), to show the forms, theres like 9 of them or something, and they have patterns which are useful to learn…i cant really explain it oh wait here it is check it

"Derived stems-- Arabic verbs are noted for an unusual system of derivation. From any particular root, up to nine different verb stems may be formed, each with its own template (though there is no verb where all eleven stems can be successfully applied). Western scholars usually refer to these derivations as “form I”, “form II”, … up through “form XV,” though these designations are not used indigenously, where they are referred to derivating the verb ??? “to do”. Accordingly, form I would be ??? (fa?ala), form II would be ??? (fa??ala), etc.

These forms and their associated participles and verbal nouns are the primary means of forming vocabulary in Arabic. All of the examples shown here are the citation forms, which in Arabic means the 3rd-person masculine singular perfect (e.g., “he did”, “he wrote”)."

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Arabic_verbs

REALLY good stuff to know…i couldnt bring myself ever to memorize it or start reading and comprehending the patterns[/quote]
btw i took a look at it, we haven’t covered all that stuff yet, just began with passive verbs like “woulida” etc. but i think that link will be real useful for next sem. barakallahu fik!!

[quote=Darija-Lover]LA, sani3a doesn’t make it sound more Arabic ;). Maybe ach meant something else?

Ach, nice 7abs you have here, we will all be visiting… which doesn’t mean that we agree that you’re making a mess around. You are NOT.[/quote]
yessss thanks for visiting! its also a good idea for me so that i don’t waste so much time…i had 2 quit here last time bc it was too time consuming lol :wink:

no i didnt mean something else i just was really tired and made a dumb mistake thanks for correcting it!

choukran akhaina but i dont know if i should listen to your advice of anyones lol…i cant blieve u said u wanted LA’s lingerie…wayli akhaina dak chi bzafff :no:

nta ya ould lkhayb dialna

hey no!! make me smthing cool :bb:

yeah ur right saniya my bbb thanx 4 lookin out

It’s okay for the mistake, Ach. I thought that maybe like LA, you were trying to go all 3arabizing lol.

I also can’t believe that Mad said such a thing.

hey no!! make me smthing cool :bb:

yeah ur right saniya my bbb thanx 4 lookin out[/quote]
coool is a broad term, im gonna make you something, you either like it or you donate it to someone else, wakha? :smiley:

bla jmil, we’re here to bust each other’s faults j,k.

[quote=Darija-Lover]It’s okay for the mistake, Ach. I thought that maybe like LA, you were trying to go all 3arabizing lol.

I also can’t believe that Mad said such a thing.[/quote]
willi willi 3la 7choumia my mom would say :blink:

your new title!!! cute!!!

[quote=LallaAïcha]coool is a broad term, im gonna make you something, you either like it or you donate it to someone else, wakha? :smiley:

bla jmil, we’re here to bust each other’s faults j,k.[/quote]
lli bghiti alalla khodi ra7tik yeffendim :wink:

well keep it coming thats what im here for!! lol

bellati chwia, rani clueless, which colours do ya prefer?

bellati is used for dudes too? dont be offended if its wrong

haha i wouldnt be offended lol…yea its right for both…i like something with one of these:

these 4 colors together and only them: black red yellow white

these 2 colors together gold and black and if u need other shades of black gray whatever

these two colors together and only them red and white

haha since u asked i thought ill give u a challenge ya fanana

whatttt the frickkkk lol, that was worse than a 2000 piece puzzle maaan… disappointed that there’s no pink there, considering rwisha likes pink and u like him so u must like pink :huh:

i’ll go with red and white

ayo i only like pink wen its faux leather and paired with lime green, turtlenecks, and houndstooth

thatll work even though im rajaoui!! lol

LOL! funneh
ach had “rajaoui” ???

I see the “check replies” thingo is working, you’re replying in a time span of less than 2 weeks! bravo 3lik!

You are a rwisha fan, you’ve got to be Rajawi :mdr:

You are a rwisha fan, you’ve got to be Rajawi :mdr:[/quote]
sout cha3b 7kem lina oho ho ho

cha3ebiytna f kol mdina oho ho ho

ya wjeh lghoma hanina oho ho ho

wa 7adi khtak la teb9ach 7adina oho ho ho

lollll

@ lalla: raja is the number one futbol team of morocco, there are a few others, ummm MAS is also a good team…well the others all suck i forgot their names…not very impt. not the same level as raja…