aite thats it/ w safi

unlike some ppl i could name :wink:

lol hypocrisy…aite there it is!!! yay

Katehder m3a rassek? :huh:

wasn’t stalking you, just pointing out the contradiction :wink:

DL, tell me who accused you of stalking… i’ll fix 'em up :bb:

btw ach, nice avatar… how much did you get it for?

oop there it is i have been looking for this post…DL i was just kidding!!! now youll nvr read my posts anymore :cry:

actually i wish you would stalk me, stalking is good on here, it helps me learn!!!

[quote=LallaAïcha]DL, tell me who accused you of stalking… i’ll fix 'em up :bb:

btw ach, nice avatar… how much did you get it for?[/quote]
lol…ur alwys threatening 2 beat me up alalla :mdr: its really funny :mdr: cuz i know u couldnt :mdr:

it cost 15 kurush why u want 1??? jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

[quote=achminfar9][quote=LallaAïcha]DL, tell me who accused you of stalking… i’ll fix 'em up :bb:

btw ach, nice avatar… how much did you get it for?[/quote]
lol…ur alwys threatening 2 beat me up alalla :mdr: its really funny :mdr: cuz i know u couldnt :mdr:[/quote]
haaaahaa don’t be so confident ya3am, you don’t know my strength yet

nah i won’t pay anything more than 10 kurush for it, nevermind

Just to make things clear…

you said this
following that you said that
wana n3iq, I noticed, so I said this
And THAT IS when you said “stalking” in there
theeeeeeeeeeen I came here and said this
but by the time I did you already lost memory and track of all you said before hhhhhh and you were surprised saying this

Conclusions:

1. I am not mad… I am DL hhhh don’t worry, I was as jokingly joking as yourself
  2. I know how to run a search in the forum and you don’t hhhhhhh
    imma show you: you click on search in the top, type in the word you’re looking for (“stalking” in this case), THEN here comes the TRICK: at the very end of the page, choose show results as POSTS instead of TOPICS, it will make your life much more easier

thanks who?
you’re welcome :wink:

thanks ya shatoora :wink: that was some pretty good recherche & hyperlinking lol…but it was kinda unnecessary…yeah i was with you the whole time, and i just felt bad when you said ‘im not stalking you’ bc i knew i had said it 2 you before…so i wanted to say no big thing, thanks for correcting me & stuff lol…and yea i just had in the back of my head that u said about stalking and then i didnt reply 4 a while so i forgot where it was @@@…but yeah view by posts thats pretty ill i like that a lot…but one thing with the search is a lot of times i try to look up words that have previously been defined in the translations section and i type them in and get a couple of entries but the words are not actually in the entries :S…

oh my, how long did you live in egypt? you know shatoora too?

I was expecting a reaction like “wow wow wow” or quadruple wow, or infinite wow… not “it was unnecessary”, what do you mean unnecessary be3da? you didn’t know where you said it, so I had to make a point :stuck_out_tongue:

dunno about your search problem, never tried the post research until I wrote this post hhhhhhhh that’s why I had to brag about it

bottom line, no hard feelings, I might still stalk on you though lolllll

[quote=Darija-Lover]oh my, how long did you live in egypt? you know shatoora too?

I was expecting a reaction like “wow wow wow” or quadruple wow, or infinite wow… not “it was unnecessary”, what do you mean unnecessary be3da? you didn’t know where you said it, so I had to make a point :stuck_out_tongue:

dunno about your search problem, never tried the post research until I wrote this post hhhhhhhh that’s why I had to brag about it

bottom line, no hard feelings, I might still stalk on you though lolllll[/quote]
i lived there for one year w3amart 9irchi mziyan blfoul wta3miya wmolokhiya ;O

hhhhhhhhh stalk on i appreciate it, im wayyy too busy to keep up with this forum it’s getting so active!! :okay::okay:

just excuse me if i dont always get to respond so fast or if i make a mistake! and remind me if there is something u want me 2 respond to :ok::ok:

ps what would you say in darija 4 shatoora, dakia? or whats another one??:^^: