A to Z word game in Tachelhit

Ana kayn hna (haha is it correct ?) :slight_smile: i’m still here but i don’t know where Kazin disappeared :confused:

Shall we maybe start over again from A?

you don’t need the kayn, you can simply say “ana hna” or “rani hna” :slight_smile:

Yeah, i think we should start again, and i think Kazin is on a vacation or something… :unsure: she better come back quick :fouet:

A - agma - brother :smiley:

She? lol i thought it was a guy :stuck_out_tongue: but anyways i hope she returns too :slight_smile:

Batata = Potato xD

Hahahah its a she!!! :smiley:

C - :unsure: help?

:oops: :^^:

Ceqqa = difficult (Thanx to Kazin for the Tachelhit dictionary :hap:)

So Tafoukt, you’re berber but why don’t you speak it fluently? I’m sure you know a lot of the language but don’t you speak it at home??
Just wondering… hope you don’t mind
:slight_smile:

Lol no i don’t mind at all :slight_smile:

I understand when my parents speak Tachelhit with me but i can’t express myself in Tachelhit, if they say something in Tachelhit i can’t answer them back really :(…that’s really frustrating especially when i’m in Morocco and my cousins or other people are talking to me haha. I blame my parents :fouet: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha my Tachelhit sounds like that guy l7kim (the Moroccan Lil’ Wayne wannabe :p) trying to speak English :lol:

LOOOOL barakallahu fik :slight_smile: inchallah one day you’ll get there :wink: that’s why you’re here right, we just need to locate Kazin :unsure: hihi

Haha yes inchallah i hope so :slight_smile:

Drin = here

E - Elephant :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m totally clueless :smiley:

Abooow haha me too =D

LMAOOOOOO, did you know ABOWWW is a typical turkish way of expressing surprise??? I WAS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING when i saw this post of yours xD

IS it berber too? or you just use it?

Hahaha =D i didn’t know it was turkish :smiley: cool (i thought it was arabic) , no it’s not berber but me & my friends use it… and when i say we use it, i mean a lot ;D

It’s one of my favorite things to say actually xD

hahaha saaaame wallahi!! in fact, i used to tease my relatives in turkey because they would change the B to M, so they would say “AMOWWWWWWW” and it just sounded sooo retarded but funny =)

when I’m surprised i either say “ANAAAA” which means MUM, or ABOWWWW :stuck_out_tongue:

is your friend that always says it with you somehow turkish? :smiley:

Hahahaha amooow does sound retarded haha :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: but it’s cute, i’m totally goin to steal it from your frekatives :smiley: from now on i’m goin to say amooow instead of aboow xD

Haha no they’re Kosovo Albanians, Arabs and Gipsys haha xD but i do know a Turk who say it often x)

Edit i mean relatives not freakatives hahaha

LOOOL so you influenced everyone around you no matter what ethnicity xD

Hahhaha lol of course :stuck_out_tongue: XD