A question for girls: what do you think of guys wearing necklaces?

yeah I agree … they are men so they have to look like a men…
especially arab ones because they have dark hairs and look very nice with dark beard… it suits to them :slight_smile:

really I don’t like blond men… and if he has a blond beard … nooo… It’s really not my kind of man lol

OMG i know! haha blonde is sooooooooo not my thing lol sorry blondies haha i prefer dark brown or blackish :stuck_out_tongue:

lool Mini :okay:

yesssss i agree on that, let’s flush all blonde guys down the toilet… hayyyyaaaa :smiley:

haha LOOOOOOOOL bye bye blondies :wave:

lolll we’re so mean

hmm is anyone here blonde? :unsure: if not we’re safe haha :^^:

welllll we were joking, blonde dudes are just as dudey as other dudes… just not our preference :wink: & we’re free to prefer what we prefer that is preferable right :stuck_out_tongue:

:pilot:

:pilot: :rofl:

:spam:

shoooo, boys get out of this thread noooow :fouet:

anozer queschen girliez: Short and stubby built/medium and sorta muscular or tall and skinnymen? zat iz ze queschion :wink:

for me i prefer dudes that are not too tall and not short either and i like em to be toned but not overally muscular and neither boney either and they must be taller than me though not hella tall but a good few inches taller and definitely not shorter lol :hap:

lol mini let’s continue :stuck_out_tongue:

I like tall guys … or taller than me exactly :ok: haha… I m tall enough so really I don’t even notice short guys even if they are cute ones :stuck_out_tongue:
There are so much short girls… let they have a chance with them :wink:

About their body… hm… just not a guys with belly :smiley: I like sport style so guy should be good in some sport.
But it’s in ideal case because our life is unpredictable… and one day you ll find yourself falling in love with short guy with belly :rofl:

It can happen. We have good proverbs. One is Love is blind … and another one is Love is angry, one day you can fall in love even with a goat hahaha… of course it means not a real goat :smiley:

oh gosh i hope i dnt fall in love with a goat haha
yeah i agree with u i like sport figure dudes buuuuuuuuuut short guys arent my thing i feel that there somehow younger then me even if theyre not haha

The guy should definetely be taller & ripped in my opinion =) haha lol imagine if a guy is like 150cm and your like 175cm that would look funny

haha… Tafoukt I think the same … it’s funny :smiley:
But I know alot of couples in which a girl is taller than a guy … and more than this a girl sometimes even wear heels lool no problem :stuck_out_tongue:

loool as for me I would feel uncomfortable walking close to short guy…
And I noticed really that short guys like tall girls :^^:

haha… Tafoukt I think the same … it’s funny :smiley:
But I know alot of couples in which a girl is taller than a guy … and more than this a girl sometimes even wear heels lool no problem :stuck_out_tongue:

loool as for me I would feel uncomfortable walking close to short guy…
And I noticed really that short guys like tall girls :^^:[/quote]
Hahaha yes i agree :smiley:

good question. :slight_smile:
For me, i don’t care, as long as he has a muscular brain, i’m cool :smiley: I used to think that the body of a guy matters but it doesn’t anymore, to me at least; especially after i saw Yassine Rami, who has a pot but still manages to be a fyyyyn brotha :smiley: Muscular IS preferred when it comes to defence, but i don’t want him to be too muscular, he needs to still be human.
Oh and height, same thing, no big deal for me, as long as he’s not 1.30 or something

definitely i mean id hate to have a drop dead gawjus hubby but then have him as dumb and slow as a snail, god i can imagine the convos we’d have lol :unsure:
ok so the majority rule isat taller then us is a must and for them to be tonk but not too muscular and not skinny either hehe :wink: cool cool we have the same preferances haha lol :^^: