A question for girls: what do you think of guys wearing necklaces?

Haha yes but this is my own choice :stuck_out_tongue:

what’s yours? Aïcha’s future husbnad :stuck_out_tongue:

haaaaaaaaaaaahaha, he is so dang FIIIIIINE

mine is in my siggy :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes real fine lol :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL Rim-K? hahahaha, and you said The Game was ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

SHURRRUPPPPPPP whats ugly about rimk???!!!

Man he’s old, looks like he’s 35 :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s no age for love :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha lol what happend to ur signature?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68R5hYZRlLo[/youtube] your husbands latest vid :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL it makes my posts MASSIVE, so i dropped it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

aaaaah i hadnt seen this. THANK YOUUU… abowwww both my fave artists, i think kenza is sooo cute and rim-k is… u know

wow we have an expert in da houuuuuuse :D[/quote]
:blink:

Girls, your future husbands are amazing ones :smiley:

LallaAicha, Thank you for the songs :okay: My russian ears enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

LOLLL plzzz touta back off they’re ours :stuck_out_tongue:

about the songs, you’re welcome, glad you’re enjoying :wink: and there’s more to come inchallah!!

Sis I m just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:
haha… I think that guys no need in getting marry… at all

Songs are goooood! Cool that there is a Fnair, he was a first one whom I knew when I just started to interested in moroccan rap :okay:

i dont mind guys wearing necklaces but not earings ewww…

clean shaven :slight_smile:

hairy hairy hairy hairy :flag: , come on where are the facial hair supporting women?? don’t tell me i’m alone in this :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol i just need to see more guys that have nice beards coz i really cant see any that look decent in one esp when theyre long lol

never seen any?? i don’t know what kinda dudes you got at that end of the world, feminine looking baby-faces perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:

cough i dnt who ur talkin about :wink:
but i did see one haha yesterday me and my mates wer crushin on this Turkish dude and he did have some type of beard LOL

LoLLLLL i’m telling you the male creature looks best with a beard or at least a dirty one (touta knows the details better than me) :smiley:

haha maybe but not all the time lol