A newbie here...

mar7aba bik shikamaru

L3azz AMF.

Welcome welcomez Alaa

Enjoy your time here

Thanks Tafoukt.

I’m already doing it, people here are 5 stars rated.

l3azzzzz!

[center]:dj::bounce: :dj::bounce: :dj::bounce: :dj::bounce:[/center]

takes one to know one :slight_smile: y7fdek akhoya

wow, liked that expression “5 stars rated” I’ve to say “thanks” and I really do hope to be included :stuck_out_tongue: lollll, but nice expression indeed

Ach, what does “l3z” exactly mean? (plz include all its meaning(s), or shall I open a topic? & thanks :))

i don’t know what l3azz literally means but i use it anywhere that i would normally say “big up” or “cheers” or “aweeeesome”

but wait for ach’s answer anyway, mine is only 10% credible :wink:

You’re right LA, L3zz is used to thank someone (l3zz, layhfdek, itoub…), or to show one’s admiration (big up, awesome…).

Literally, it can be translated by “Glory” or “Pride”.

Itoub is s bigg-ish to me, I don’t like it, never use it… I never say l3azz either, must be a guys thing…

Shika bika, why did you call za3ma SM?

I mixed up here name “Za3ma”, and here rank “SMnaute…”
I apologize Z3amat!

cheeze kool, I think she won’t mind

maybe that’s why i confuse a lot of Moroccans :unsure: most of my expressions are guy-ish :roll:

@ Gretchen l3azz is a beautiful expression…it rolls off the back of my mouth like a non-stinging baby swarm of cool, friendly bees.

but i never heard a girl say it…except LA…and shes kinda mannish i guess?? [center]:blink::^^::yuck::^^::yuck::blink:[/center]

kinda? now that’s an understatement, im telling u im more manly than the guys mini has crushes on hhhhh just teasing her :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe that’s why i confuse a lot of Moroccans :unsure: most of my expressions are guy-ish :roll:[/quote]
they would be confused about your gender AND origins… they wouldn’t believe a non Moroccan would know all those slangs
no harm, confuse them :smiley:

oh, welcome again shika bika :smiley: I luv luv luv this nickname

maybe that’s why i confuse a lot of Moroccans :unsure: most of my expressions are guy-ish :roll:[/quote]
they would be confused about your gender AND origins… they wouldn’t believe a non Moroccan would know all those slangs
no harm, confuse them :D[/quote]
i’m lovinggggg it wellah :smiley: it’s my new hobby ja ja ja

mer7ba bik!

see you around!
tc

oi u leave my crush alone missy :fouet:
one word for you “crack” <--------- enough said :wistle:

lol i told u that the crack is fine with me :stuck_out_tongue: i prefer crack over little boys who still need to mature :PPP

im kidding dudette, i’ll leave him alone safi safi :smiley: x