A newbie here...

Hi All,

I’m 24, from Morocco, call me Alaa…

Hope to spend some cool moments in here!

|Alaa

mr7ba bik a Alaa :slight_smile:

enjoy your time here with us in the best Moroccan forum everrrrr! :smiley:
You will like us here i have no doubt about that :wink:

bsalama 3lik.
and see you around =)

Thanks LA!

Cheers.

p.s: if it’s not considered intruding into your privacy i’d like to know which city in Morocco you’re from :hap:

once again, welcome :wink:

No problem!

I was born in Berkane, lived there for 18 years, then studied in Rabat. Now I’m living in Salé, married with the most adorable wife one can have (Allah ykheli likom ma 3ez 3likom).

Cheers.

great! I recently met a friend from Salé and was shocked that i never heard of that city before… now i know though :smiley:

and that is so sweet! Allah ykhlliha lik w ykhllik liha nchallah, may you both be happy forever and ever :slight_smile:

take it easy,
and hoping to see you here often.
salam
:slight_smile:

Welcome aboard, Shikamaru.
So you claim to be intelligent but lazy? :hap:
inshallah you help out darija learners here with us, and you become active. And mabrook on your marriage. I didn’t know we had young men getting married at 24, tbarkellah 3likom

lol is 24 young? I would think its a perfect age fo them to get married :roll:

Hi DL,

Well, I’ve got married when I was 23, I’m 2 months older than my wife.

Intelligent? Lazy? I dont know, but I like Shikamaru’s way to live…

Allah ybarek fik, and feel free to ping me if any help is needed, I’ll do my best.

Cheers.

Welcome Alaa
(At first glance to the nickname, i thought it’s “shikamara”…)
Anyway nice to meet you. Hope you’ll enjoy your time over here inchallah :slight_smile:

Ps girls, ages of marriage needs a topic by its own cause it’s rule-less, u know!

lol gigi ur tellin me! hehe we could start one in the ‘q for girls’ or ‘giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls’ threads haha :wink:

Hello Alaa !

Nice to meet you.

How is Morocco there ? :wink:

Hi Touta,

Raining oceans here…

ah… :slight_smile:
…for me every kind of weather there is niceeeee :ok:

[quote=Shikamaru]Hi DL,

Well, I’ve got married when I was 23, I’m 2 months older than my wife.

Intelligent? Lazy? I dont know, but I like Shikamaru’s way to live…

Allah ybarek fik, and feel free to ping me if any help is needed, I’ll do my best.

Cheers.[/quote]
@Shikamaru:
I don’t much about Shikamaru actually…
The darija help is usually needed in the translations and exercises sections, so feel free to pass by there whenever you want. We often have different versions because we are from different cities, so a Berkani version will be welcome too.

@Gretchen:
LOL I also thought about shikamara, and how Mad calls me that…

welcome alaa :smiley: and good that ur here so that we can start tellin jokes about brakna hhhhh JK

doudi fekertiiiiiiiiiiiiiini f chikamara hhhhhhhhh yamat the masri thread :slight_smile:

ahlan wa sahlan

have fun
jjjjjjjjjjj

oh btw
how did u find us???

sahla :smiley:
puisk nti konti ghayba 3la SM
jiti :S w lbachar tkhle3 3awtani

@ SM : I was looking for an old moroccan forum…