A new comer!

its ok :),well i hoe everything goes well with you

[quote=kounouz]oh. i am sorry GIGI.:hm:

estoy triste para ti porque me parece que te has enamorada de él, habrías debido ser más prudente ya que no lo conocías de verdad…lo siento… Te diré eso: estás mejor sola que mal acompañada :hap:

buena suerte!;)[/quote]
translation:

I am sad for you because it seems to me that you have fallen in love with him, you should have been more prudent since you really did not know him…i am sorry…. I will say that to you: you are better single than badly accompanied.

good luck!

i hope i didn’t make mistakes!

Thank you kounouz
mwah!

hey how can I change my avatar???

hi GIGI
click profile > personality > change avatar or upload avatar :smiley:

ok i was trying to upload one but is saying that it’s too big. I liked one that i saw in tinypic.com and how can i upload one from there what steps do i have to follow

try this but i’m not sure it’s the best way :hm:

save the pic > right click > open with > paint > rescale the image > save > upload

If you still can’t make it work, just post that image and I’ll adjust it for you and upload it as your avatar.

ok I give up. I tried several times and I just can’t make it work so here it is Sm can you please adjust my avatar for me thank you

Done. It should appear in a few minutes.
That’s a cute avatar :).

thanks Sm :okay:you r awesome

You’re welcome :).
It looks good.

hi guys miss you all!!! i’ve been really busy lately omg it’s not even funny…
but the good new is im going to be off for the next 2 wks yeahhhhhh!!!
@ Sm im going to be in Morocco FEb 13 because the flight company did not want to change my flight they only go to europe and africa so i going to visit you yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! im excited

Welcome back! I hope this time everything turns out good.

welcome back GIGI, and enjoy your next two weeks :slight_smile:

thank you guys!!!
@Nuwwara yeah i hope that 2 well i have faith that everything is going to b ok!!!

Welcome back Gigi! :slight_smile:
Are you going to visit that same friend of yours? What cities are you going to visit?
Welcome to Morocco way in advance :).

yes is the same guy, but it’s a long history…

but anyways everything is good now thanks to Allah, I want to go to Marrakech, Issaouira, Tetouan, and Im gonna be in khemissett, and hopefully in your city 2 Sm thank you sm

I hope you are this time also prepared to go, if it doesn’t work out with that guy.

inchallah you’ll have a great time ! :smiley: