A new comer!

oh yes no problem at all, im here to help too…

…Kounouz y que haces en francia, how come you live there??? has estado aqui es usa alguna vez??

yo vivo aqui con mis padres desde que tengo 6 años , mi familia ha venido en Francia para trabajar en las años ochenta. ahora estoy casada y yo tengo dos niños. :hap:

no entiendo tu cuestión. preguntaste si ya fui a los EE.UU? no, nunca he ido allí.

y tu? Que haces tu en los EE.UU? Como esta tu vida alli?:smiley:

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Hablo un poco espanol tambien :okay:, pero mi espanol es muy malo… Entiendo mas de lo que puedo decir :hm:

Alright, I don’t have the appropriate accents to type, and I cheated on the last sentence :mdr:. Maybe Gigi can become our Spanish teacher :hap:.[/quote]
muy bien. tu Español es correcto. :okay: Español es la cuarta lengua de Marruecos! sería bien que Gigi nos enseña su lengua, y nos ayuda a mejorarnos!:ok:

Puedes corregirme si hago faltas. :unsure:

oh si no hay problema yo te corrijo >>>no entiendo tu cuestión>>>>>>>> es no entiendo tu pregunta…

ohhh you have 2 babies, i have one baby girl and she is 2 years old, bueno mi vida es un poco dificil porque me divorcie de mi esposo y vivo sola con mi hija desde hace 9 meses pero es bueno estar sola por ahora not bad at all lo importante es que I’m happy with my baby.

lo siento. eso debe ser dificil para ti! sobre todo para asumir tu trabajo y a tu hija al mismo tiempo… :neu:
Tienes alguno para ayudarte ? La familia es realmente importante! a pesar de su capacidad de invasion!:mdr::mdr:

buena suerte.

jajajaja that’s right pero si tengo alguno que quieres decir que si tengo novio???:flag: no tengo ninguno por ahora it’s so hard to find a good man who can treat you right y que te quiera mucho so i prefer to be alone for now because i’m not really looking pero si encuentro a esa persona que me trate bien si porque no right!!!
cuanto tiempo has estado casada??? te puedo escribir en tu correo

hace mucho tiempo!:mdr::mdr::mdr:

si, puedes por supuesto. pero debo decirte que no consulto mi correo regularmente! pues es posible que yo no te responda rápidamente. :unsure: :smiley:

:hap:

ok esta bien puedes contestar cuando puedas no hay problema vale!!! cuidate mucho

Welcome to the forum Gigi, mer7ba bik!! :smiley:

hi MarocRulz

have a nice day!!!:okay:

hI GUYS!!! I’M SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :cry: BEACUSE LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE I WAS PLANNING TO GO TO MOROCCO IN AUGUST AND IM SAYING " I WAS" BECAUSE I DONT THINK I’LL BE THERE IN AUGUST, I WAS GONNA GO TO VISIT MY FRIEND THAT LIVES THERE AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE TILL 4 DAYS AGO HE STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HIS FAMILY BEACUSE IM GOING OVERTHERE I GUESS THEY THINK WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP I MEAN IM NOT GONNA LIE I LIKE HIM BUT WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING, AND I HAVE THIS GODFEELING THAT HE IS LYING TO ME IN SOMETHING CAUSE I GOT THIS WIERD MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL SAYING THAT HE WASN’T BEING REAL WITH ME THAT HE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON SO THAT KIND OF SCARE ME A LIL BIT AND I THINK IM JUST GONNA GO WITH MY GODFEELINGS, SO NOW I CAN’T GO AND WHAT REALLY SUCKS I BOUGHT MY TICKETS AND NOW IM SCREW PROBABLY ILL HAVE TO CHANGE IT MAYBE IM GONNA GO AND VISIT MY FAMILY OVER IN ECUADOR WHICH I THINK IT TURNED OUT TO BE BETTER I GUESS, MAYBE IT WASN’T GOOD IDEA TO GO TO MOROCCO YET.

BUT IM SAD CAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO SEE HIM, BUT ANYWAYS WHAT CAN I DO? I GUESS JUST GO WITH THE FLOW RIGHT!!!

:flag:

I am surprised you didn’t plan your trip better than that, you made a whole trip turn around one person you weren’t even sure about. This reminds of another member who joined us some time ago, and who had almost the same worries (search for Rina and read her messages).
You can either go on with your travel plans to Morocco on your own, without counting on your friend, or do as you said and go to see your family instead.
I don’t understand that part about the e-mail you received, but if you don’t trust your friend, I don’t think it’ll be wise to keep your plans to go and see him.

yeah I know my bad, but he actually looked like a good person but i dont know what happen anyways ill just go to Puerto rico or ecuador but hey i learned a lesson and believe me i wouldn’t do that again…

A good thing comes out of that: You found us here and you’re having fun with us ;). Hopefully, some day you’ll come to Morocco and visit us!

oh yes that’s for sure I having so much fun with you guys, and still want to learn darija that’s for sure and french too I really like this forum 'cause u can learn a lot plus u can talk about anything you want, and have fun too all at the same time , those are really good compliments for the forum right!!! :okay: :ok:

oh. i am sorry GIGI.:hm:

estoy triste para ti porque me parece que te has enamorada de él, habrías debido ser más prudente ya que no lo conocías de verdad…lo siento… Te diré eso: estás mejor sola que mal acompañada :hap:

buena suerte!:wink:

oh si eso es verdad es mejor sola que mal acompañada, tienes mucha razon pero esta bien ya aprendi mi leccion, tengo que ser mas cuidadosa con quien conozco

Pero bueno ya me llegara la persona correcta “eso espero”:ok:
gracias por desearme buena suerte amiga.

i DONT UNDERSTAND SPANISH :frowning:

sorry about that well everything is related with what i wrote before and Konouz was saying that she feels sorry and she wish me good luck, and she said that sometimes it’s better to be by yourself than being with the wrong person next to u, which Im totally agree with her and i learned a lesson from this experience, hopefully ill meet the right person next time…