zayn

is it the same as zin? and is it ok if said to a girl?

thanks

just an opinion u might not wanna listen 2 cuz im not a native speaker: zin zayn zein all the same…its a noun “beauty” not an adj. so it has its own gender yea, doesnt matter what ur talking about…adj. would be zouin 4 boys and zouina 4 girlzzz…

It could be a shortened form of the Berber name Zayna… Wa Zayn, they would say.
Like calling Khadija… wa Khadij.
And Fatima, wa Fatim…
And 3icha… No sorry, nothing for 3icha.

Now if zayn is zin, I can’t tell without the context. Someone called someone that?

well ok zayn/zin means beauty, but in this case it was said to someone, ie. “chukran a zayn” … & the person’s name wasn’t zayn, im sure of it. sooo back to my Q, if you wanna say the same thing to a girl, can you still say “a zin/zayn” or do you need to add the tamer bouta? “zayna/zina” ??

thanks guys

no u dont just zin haha how cute tamer bouta…i was like…who is this tamer bouta…is it like tamer hosni…lol i think they call it the taa marbouta…cuz it makes sound like a taa sometimes lollllllz

oooooh LOL thats so logical, and im so blonde xD not literally

lollllllllllll EXACT SAME THOUGHT
I was like Tamer, Tamer… Tamer who?
So cute!

And yes, we say zin to a girl, no need to make it zina first.

uh oh…ur an admin…u better erase that post b4 MAD wakes up…a turkish blonde he will say!!! machaaakil lollllllz

LOLL you guys need to understand i’m still a BEGINNER :stuck_out_tongue: & tamer is my new buddy, i didn’t introduce him yet? how ruuuuude of me :fouet: whips self wthh

thanks for the confirmation. :slight_smile:

geeez ppl keep calling me an admin when im not :stuck_out_tongue: im just a mod, now if admin comes around she’ll whip you for attributing partners to her! xD

hhhhh why is it machakil? i know sooooo many. my bros have a funny hair colour too

errr sorry…:blink:…see me too i am a beginner, in forums…i dont know the difference btw an admin and a mod…plz dont whip me for this!!! lol

i think this will be his perfect fantasy…but yea 3ndik ha9 u can find blondes from everywhere, moroccan blondes too

hhhhhh i can see that!! nah its all good, im just being all hysterical because its not the first time someone’s called me that

i think this will be his perfect fantasy…but yea 3ndik ha9 u can find blondes from everywhere, moroccan blondes too[/quote]
im quite far from blonde actually so phew.
you’re right, like that dude on 2m Ajial, he’s not tanned at all, and fairly pale, though i don’t think his hair is blonde… or maybe it is

yeah my bad LA, you mighty administrateur you, just dont whip me

lolll i won’t do it personally, i’ll get the forum security guards to do it :smiley:

LA, we weren’t making fun of you. We just pointed out how kute that was ;).

yeah but she hates 2 say smthing cute i guess…she likes hip hop and serwal, likes to say ‘hey man hey dude!’…:lol: no alalla not cute, no ur a badass ok is that better??!

ach, ach golti??? badass?!! is that the impression you get from the language i use? :unsure: that aint gawd at all… :no:

DL, i know i know :D, what was i thinking with tamer bouta :mdr: that’s what happens when you hear something but have no clue how it’s spelt :stuck_out_tongue: nooooob to the max