zayn

Tamer Bouta is my favorite thing of the day, seriously.

Ach, we don’t care what Mad will say :gng:

hhhhh ok let it be

& WORD on the second statement… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=LallaAïcha]well ok zayn/zin means beauty, but in this case it was said to someone, ie. “chukran a zayn” … & the person’s name wasn’t zayn, im sure of it. sooo back to my Q, if you wanna say the same thing to a girl, can you still say “a zin/zayn” or do you need to add the tamer bouta? “zayna/zina” ??

thanks guys[/quote]
It’s the same, u can say zin zein or zayn to both boys & girls. no zina for girls, it’s literally right, but doesn’t sound cool especially in Darija, because zin is masculin noun, so it doesn’t make sense to call a girl zina just cuz she’s feminin.

clear a zayn :wink: ?

PS: zayn is mostly said in Shamaly accent.

yeah as paper said zayn is chamali and zine is cazawi :wink:
and about tamer bouta hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor tamer 7osny i’ll call him frm now on tamer bouta :stuck_out_tongue:
thnx lalla :stuck_out_tongue:

@ ach
awdiiiiii ach ngolik , ila kayna chi 7aja kter mn blonde , raha lalla aisha :smiley:

what is “bouta” :wistle:

just teasing a lalla matkhmamich in my slang badass is a good thing trust…means ur tough and cool :okay:

lolllllll

@ DL yeah i think tamer bouta made my day too haha

Ma fhamtich? Lbent ghir bghat tgoul taa2 marbouta, w ketbateha tamer bouta.
Kappich?

fo9Ach jiti nti w fou9ach mchit :s ??

Souqek? Choghlek? Iwa bqa 7adini 7tta tekhroj f poteau :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh 3rfti had le3ba dial t3ene9 poto 7dert 3liha , wa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiii tal daba kantfekerha kanmout b de7k lol surtt ke sata lli 3n9ato makan7mlhaaaaaaaach lol

[quote=Paperbird][quote=LallaAïcha]well ok zayn/zin means beauty, but in this case it was said to someone, ie. “chukran a zayn” … & the person’s name wasn’t zayn, im sure of it. sooo back to my Q, if you wanna say the same thing to a girl, can you still say “a zin/zayn” or do you need to add the tamer bouta? “zayna/zina” ??

thanks guys[/quote]
It’s the same, u can say zin zein or zayn to both boys & girls. no zina for girls, it’s literally right, but doesn’t sound cool especially in Darija, because zin is masculin noun, so it doesn’t make sense to call a girl zina just cuz she’s feminin.

clear a zayn :wink: ?

PS: zayn is mostly said in Shamaly accent.[/quote]
ok thanks bro :okay: that makes sense, i saw a tanjawi say it :lol:

just teasing a lalla matkhmamich in my slang badass is a good thing trust…means ur tough and cool :okay:[/quote]
which slang is this? mrikan??

p.s: bad and aicha don’t even go in the same sentence, so watch it :fouet: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Madridista]yeah as paper said zayn is chamali and zine is cazawi :wink:
and about tamer bouta hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor tamer 7osny i’ll call him frm now on tamer bouta :stuck_out_tongue:
thnx lalla :p[/quote]
I wasn’t calling tamer 7osny tamer bouta, i thought the closed ta with the dots is called tamer bouta, but its ta marbouta… :oops:

no silly…we can call it: achminfar9ologie :spt: yea yea :stuck_out_tongue:

looohoooohooool

as a future linguist, i’d be interested if you publish a book on achminfar9logie, with your autograph too of course :okay:

Meskina kant katchouf fik?

no silly…we can call it: achminfar9ologie :spt: yea yea :p[/quote]
LOL you’re so moroccanized… even for the jokes. (i.e. the ologie ending)

that reminds me to the khorotology, we talked about it sometimes ago somewhere around here.

Hate that word, it sounds nasty.

Meskina kant katchouf fik?[/quote]
chkon galhalk :open_mouth: ???