Zaghrouta Smiley

I don’t need it

[quote=LallaAïcha]aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha is this the alallalalallaaaaa things they do at weddings?? :smiley:

Thanks to Adminna and gretchen ;)[/quote]
merci 7abebty :slight_smile:
we can use it nchallah for any gud news not just weeding :wink: (when I win Noble in Literature :P)

LOL noble prize in literature, Llah y3wnek akhty, hadik rah machi sehl (?)

& when I become the new mayor of Melbourne allalalllalalalalaaa :za: :za: :za: :za: :za:

on second thoughts, i think its raha machi sehla… anyway corrctions are more than welcome

New icone? :za: … ¿? … ¿? Does It looks obscene or am I sick?

sick

its just plain cute! reminds me of my aunty’s VERY loud Zaghrouta :blink:

a bow for your straightforward answers :wink:

Ouazzani,
this is a sign of happiness, just when I see it (or hear it over here) I feel so happy
:za:
:smiley:

Yeah I can tell you, happiness, extasi… :hah::ok:

Hahaha believe me all North African women are so louuud (okey not all but many) , when i’m in my room upstairs i can hear my mom and her friends downstairs talking…you can think that they’re yelling at each other but no they’re just holding a normal conversation lol :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks Gretchen for the new smiley icon :za:

well, i’m so much want to do it for seeing you back
welcome back Ouazzani :za:

merci 7abebty, glad you liked it :slight_smile:

No thank you sis :slight_smile:

machi mochkel, you’re welcome :o)

a bow for your straightforward answers ;)[/quote]
dima :wink:

Hahaha believe me all North African women are so louuud (okey not all but many) , when i’m in my room upstairs i can hear my mom and her friends downstairs talking…you can think that they’re yelling at each other but no they’re just holding a normal conversation lol :p[/quote]
LOLLLLL!!! isn’t that what we women all have in common??? I can assure you that the next suburb hears me when i’m having a conversation, especially if it’s politics :stuck_out_tongue:

:za: <— im so loving it, how do we add more emoticons btw? admin, do we need to tell you about them so that they can be added to the forum?

LA, you can send them to me and I can add them.
By the way, I have loads of them that I am sure you will like.
Will add them any time soon and will let you know.

Admin, you’re a legend :okay: nchallah i’ll do that… =) and take your time too

[quote=LallaAïcha]LOLLLLL!!! isn’t that what we women all have in common??? I can assure you that the next suburb hears me when i’m having a conversation, especially if it’s politics :stuck_out_tongue:

:za: <— im so loving it, how do we add more emoticons btw? admin, do we need to tell you about them so that they can be added to the forum?[/quote]
na believe me for Arab women its 10x as worse my m8s always goin on about how she thinks her Arab friend is arguing with her husband all the time when in fact they’re just havin a laugh lol and it doesn’t help with all the deep letters like 3ayn and Dah etc lol

I agree with mini so much about arab, & yeal lol at the part of the thought to be quarreling with her husband while in fact they’re laughting together, true
but i remember a funny chinese writer was saying about this too, americans thought they were fighting or sth when they are talking sooo normal
maybe the east hemisphere has that in common? dunno actually…

:za: :stuck_out_tongue:

ok ok ladies, I agree that arab women can be extra loud when just normally talking, but as part of my experience, everywhere I go I see WOMEN, not men but WOMEN as the convo hoggers and loud mouths… i guess its a universal thing, save some cultures where women are encouraged to not speak so much…

… even so, still proud to be a LAYDAY :smiley: