Your Age? / Votre Age?

I did !

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]@ Medjri:
Moi je ne trouve pas normal non plus de dire janfi, fifri… C’est soit arabe, soit français ! Vous utilisez ça même en arabe classique? Z3ma en cours et tout. Chez moi en cours on dit Yanayir, fabrayr, mars, abril…[/quote]
Oui dans l’usage administratif et partout c’est pareil.
A l’école, on écrivait par exemple: ??? ??? 02 ??? 2008
Mais l’exemple ci dessus arrivait très rarement vu que c’est déjà les vacances!:lol:

[quote]This is a easy way to find your age …

Multiply the first number of your age by 5

add 3

double this figure

add the second number of your age to the figure.

Deduct 6 and write your number below ^^[/quote]

try this and every one … got the idea from your name - Japanese name

if you still wish to hide your real age then skip the last part of detecting 6 :blink:

Er… I don’t want to hide my age like crazy :crazy:. I just didn’t think I’ll have to mention it here…
Anyways, I am in my early 20s :D.

I know you r my age 25 right:okay:

No actually :).
Hiba guessed my age right. No idea how she did though.

hahahah poor you u didnt want nobody to know your age sorry i was the one who started all this oops my bad

OMG THANK YOU I WON A TRIP TO AGADIR :dance: :beach: :hah: :clap: :wave:
IM FINALLY GOING TO MOROCCO :lol:
im soo lucky

just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s okay, Gigi, now you guys know!
And I fixed the rest :^^:. [Hiba, I hope you don’t mind me editing your post :^^:]

la 3adi mashi moshkil :smiley:

so let me sum this up… We now know that the statistic are true. that active forum Participant are mostly in there 20’s :^^:

suddenly I feel very old… I’m thirty one years old… :cry:
does it matter if I’m still young in my head? :blush:

[q]are mostly in there 20’s[/q]

sorry i dont want to hurt any feelings :flag: they are statistic only… by the way we will still be this excellent forum when we go into our 30’s

Right people ? :wink:

@ Hiba:

@ Elise:
Of course it matters.
Now let me correct Muneeb’s statistics. Only 8 people gave their age so far: 2 are under 20, 2 are over 20 and 4 are in their 20s. So that makes them just 50%… of the ones who gave their ages :^^:. [We can’t generalize for all the members, 8 is not a number that qualifies to represent active members ;).

Anyways, Muneeb, you didn’t even tell us how old you are!

The statistics were not based on this forum at all, neither was it made up by me. I read it on the local news paper 2 weeks ago an article which very much detailed Internet user as a whole. group them by ages and site visited by them.

let me see if i can find the article online…

about my age I am 2* years old too :ok: lol

[quote=mun911]sorry i dont want to hurt any feelings :flag: they are statistic only… by the way we will still be this excellent forum when we go into our 30’s
Right people ? ;)[/quote]
Don’t worry Mun911, I was joking. :smiley:

And thanks SM, you reassure me! :wink:

Oh, I thought you meant our forum. We’ll be here inshallah by the time we turn 30, and prove the statistics to be wrong :D.

Noqqâl ! You imitated me… :fouet: The use of 2* is allowed once :P.

So now let’s guess Muneeb’s age. I think that you’re 26.

:unsure: I’m 43 hope not to old for the forum :blink: but I still have the feeling I’m 18 :girlie:

Of course not! We don’t have too hold members or too young members for the forum. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their age, religion or beliefs. We all have something in common that connects us: a passion for Morocco :). Well, even people who are not specifically interested in Morocco can join ;).

Muneeb’s age 28