Your 2010 Resolutions

If any…

... share!

I have a few:

For one, speak darija without stumbling all over the place :stuck_out_tongue:
Write a book and actually finish writing it
Become a better person (:
Learn how to actually cook without burning the house down…
and STOP PROCRASTINATING!

inchallah i hope to accomplish these! :smiley:

I’ve taken my resolutions in the beginning of the year which was actually September 2009, & some were taken in the beginning of our year which was 2 weeks ago on Mu7arram 1st…

For me January 1st is just another morning that follows December 31st night.

I know that Mu7arram 1st was on December 18th
…but what was in September?

The end of summer vacancies & the beginning of the practical year (for students at least)…

ohhh…for a second i thought i missed something in september :stuck_out_tongue:

(the beginning of the year for me is in august then ends beginning of june for summer vacation)

some of mine are:

• to get as many qada prayers out of the way as i can… inchallah
  • to get a high average in my subjects
  • to graduate
  • to reach a high level in french -kinda impossible-
  • to learn all the insults in darija :stuck_out_tongue:
  • to pass beginner’s level in berber
  • to go to that Moroccan restaurant
  • to make some money and plan for my world tour nchaaaaaaallah ya rabbbb
  • to get my other bro married so the house is left to me
  • to buy a pet seahorse
  • to beat SimplyMoroccan’s score :stuck_out_tongue:
  • to become a mentally and physically healthy person
  • to learn more surahs from the qur’an
  • to re-memorise the surahs i forgot

& more…

sorry for the long list, hopefully when i forget my goals ill come back here and check :smiley:

my list is actually not long, but compared to the above beeblez it is.

oh yeah, and

• learn how to cook too!! im almost 20, i need to learn how to cook :frowning:

@ lalla: hahahaha, that’s what i was thinking when i wrote i needed to learn how to cook
i think that was my new years resolution twice, yet only 2% accomplished :confused:

haha… Lalla yeah not so long :rofl:

you said &more… loool I can imagine your full list then :smiley:

But really me too I like to put in list my goals and things I have to do :wink: It helps…

[quote=mimi246]@ lalla: hahahaha, that’s what i was thinking when i wrote i needed to learn how to cook
i think that was my new years resolution twice, yet only 2% accomplished :/[/quote]
:stuck_out_tongue: at least u got 2%, i got waaaaalouuuuu, im so ashamed of myself :S

haha… Lalla yeah not so long :rofl:

you said &more… loool I can imagine your full list then :smiley:

But really me too I like to put in list my goals and things I have to do :wink: It helps…[/quote]
kekekeke my full list is as long as a PHD thesis :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah it’s helpful :wink: im a list person and i always have a “to do” list on my wall in my room, coz i got super bad memory :smiley:

2% b7l walou, ma kayn tfr9 :confused:

i remember once i tried to make a pizza out of tortilla bread because i was out of pita bread
the whole thing was a huge, messy disaster…there were so many things wrong with it
the only person who ate it was my cousin, but he’s like a garbage disposal, he eats anything!

can you cut vegetables?

((another resolution that goes with my cooking: be able to make 7rira))

lolllll dudette, at least u try!!! i don’t even try!!! my mum tells me to watch her in the kitchen i don’t even do that!!!

well i CAN cut veges except for onions, i cry soooo much when i cut onions… but i make great salad, i hope my future husband will be a vegetarian so he can’t complain :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha my mom says the same thing, i was extremely bored that time and my sister was annoying me for food :confused:
i had no other choice but to go with my instincts!

me too, i hate onions also my mom made me cut some the night before, i dont mind that they make you cry but i hate how the burn at the same time… (i despise them yet they’re my favorite vegetable)
hahahaha oh lalla, even if he was there’s always frozen food :stuck_out_tongue: … then again i dont want to resort to that

oufff don’t ask me the pain i go through to cut onions :S i should wear goggles next time wellah :roll:

hhhhh why not resort to frozen food? he won’t even know :wink: and besiiiiides it’ll be nothing compared to all the poison i’ll be putting in his dishes :stuck_out_tongue:

i would have never thought of that lol if only i had some… :confused:

hahahahahahaha…now tell me lalla, why would you be putting poison in his dishes? :huh: i’m suddenly a little concerned

it’s a business secret :stuck_out_tongue: … no really, i don’t know, but somehow i believe men deserve it :wink:

course im only kidding, nshallah there won’t be any reason for me to poison him hhhh

haha okay lalla, nshallah, i hope this future husband of yours wont give you a reason to :stuck_out_tongue: