Your 2010 Resolutions

amine :stuck_out_tongue: same to u!

amine amine amine! :hap:

1. loooose weighhhttttttttt
    2.work harder this semester to earn higher grades!!
    3.learn how to coookkk asian and moroccan dishes
  2. I want to take dancing classes

PB, that september thing is just a students thing, you know, I am so over that… for us [small]hairdressers[/small] it starts in July, when all the weddings parties go crazy and stuff… so each one has his/her own start, I am not blaming you, you can still share with s your resolutions, if any… no matter when you had them…

I actually had the resolution of making a resolutions list, then I knew Jan 1st was just a date… a pretty one actually look at it: 01/01/2010, very cute… so I thought I’d take my time and make small lists at at time and keep track of them on a defined period of time instead of having a long list that I will just keep looking at for a whole year.

But, let me give my main reso, just in keeeez you were curious…: BE MORE PRODUCTIVE

enough said

I realized I just crashed all your lists girls, hhehhhhhh
it’s like my list is the mother list, and all yours are baby lists…
it’s like I am the…

okay, you got it…

Lol

haaaaaaahaaa @ DL, i thought i was hiiiiiiighhh in the skyyyyyyyy but noooo i have a competitor, u took more than 50g today didn’t you? tut tut tut

cute list a MR, bs whyyyy asian food? u like it?

I always wonder what mister (MR) people mean here, she is a miss a MISS…

LA, la you still rank number one lolll

[quote=LallaAïcha]haaaaaaahaaa @ DL, i thought i was hiiiiiiighhh in the skyyyyyyyy but noooo i have a competitor, u took more than 50g today didn’t you? tut tut tut

cute list a MR, bs whyyyy asian food? u like it?[/quote]
I loooove fried nooodles and sweet n sour chickeeen and spring rolllsssss

[quote=Darija-Lover]I always wonder what mister (MR) people mean here, she is a miss a MISS…

LA, la you still rank number one lolll[/quote]
ze3ma the initials dyal MarocRulz

ya ya, I know, but they make you look manly lolllllll
I am getting used to calling MR too, no problem

ok u can call me whatever u want i dont mind :smiley:

btw dl do u have a fb? cuz i have the others and i dont have u :stuck_out_tongue:

jjjjjjjjj

good luck with asian food

my resolution: Remain the same person but become better and better in every way :hap:

nchallah :wink: