You know you're Moroccan when..

hahahahaha

trust me, it isn’t good at all…you should hear me try and speak; i’m stumblin all over the place :stuck_out_tongue:
they i’ll say something that makes no sense at all me and my mother will be laughing till we can’t breathe

hahahahhahahah ok ok i have one word for u :smiley: : ur zmaaaaaaaaaaaaaagriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know i’m Moroccan when whenever i hear the words “DH” & “daily” in a phrase i automaticaly start calculating how much that would cost in a month.
(X * 3, then 0 on the right )

oups that means im not moroccan or what lol jk

thanks man. that’s exactly what i’d like to be considered sarcasm lol :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaahhahhahahhahahaha i mean zmagria only in the language side :stuck_out_tongue: … the other things im sure ur a lady :slight_smile:

hahaha ok good to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

do you think there’s a way to change that, and i mean not being a zmagria in the language side (?)

i think practice practice practice a mimi :slight_smile:

[quote=Paperbird]I know i’m Moroccan when whenever i hear the words “DH” & “daily” in a phrase i automaticaly start calculating how much that would cost in a month.
(X * 3, then 0 on the right )[/quote]
hhhhhhhh you mean you know you’re a soussi!! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m doin’ my best a lalla :wink: not giving up anytime soon.

good girl, that’s the spirit!! :stuck_out_tongue:

…you know you’re moroccan when you laugh at everything and you manage to make others laugh too :slight_smile:

my generalisation

you know you’re moroccan when your parents don’t realize that phone connections to foreign countries have improved in the last two decades and still scream at the top of their lungs when making long distance calls.

^ my mother :stuck_out_tongue:

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaao at the top!! its like SALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! EH? EH? SALAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! WECH RAKOUM?? EH? WECH?? EH CAVA!!

omg literally everything thats been said could fit the bill for everyone here, moroccon or not lol :roll:

lolll true true i can totally relate to it as well :hap:

hahaha samee (:

you know you’re moroccan when you think olive oil cures everything (even your broken toe)

khkhkhkhhhh i like that one :smiley:

the more i read stuff off this thread the more i realise how moroccan my mum is :stuck_out_tongue: even though she’s turk

hahahahahaha :mdr: well who knew lol …but then again it could be anyone.

:lol:

you know you’re a maghrebite :stuck_out_tongue: if you possess the “ca passe ou ca kasse” mentalité :smiley:

You know you’re moroccan when you have so many way to designate money. E.g.: 10 drahem= alf frank= myatayn rial

@ lalla: “ca passe ou ca kasse” (???)

ca passe ou ca casse is… the best way i can describe it in english slang is probably:

• oh f*** it, if it happens it happens

• literally it means: it passes/happens or it breaks/shatters ie. it either goes well or it doesn’t, no big deal

• and it means that you guys are laid back, and don’t really stress over something, you have the “Life Goes On” way of thinking :wink:

clear or not?