world cup 2010

haha yeah i was talkin about veiled women and sooooooooooooo true a 3aicha wallah. They think its tradition and not for religious purposes bas i give em “the look” and then they stop starin LOL I get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly annoyed when i can feel hundreds of eyes on me, like when im on the tube or sth bsse7 we can’t do nyfin just live and let live. :hap:

@ Mad: I soooooooooo watch a match properly lol all such convo doesn’t exist when watching football…actually it does until the final match point, penalties or when someone scores a goal lol :cool:

@ gtretchen: Cool sig pic :smiley: theres some hot headedness about the whole Alg VS Egypt matches with the officials goin OTT n mouthing eachother. I recently read somewhere how Egyptian match officials were bad mouthing Algerians about something on live telly which is actually quite childish i mean its FOOTball for goodness sake not politics! lol :roll:

yeah sis, we’re hearing the other way around!!! That’s what I was telling Aisha about, media tries to make fire between us. It’s almost done u’r gonna win, and we will be so proud of you and support you in the WC nchallah cause we’re one: Arabs and Muslims :slight_smile:

haha sa7? yeah the media is sooooooo vicious! lol aww bless well lets hope all Egyptians r like u…hopefully lol :okay: and yup Arabs and muslims are soooooooo one, just need more ppl to remember that hehe :hap:

great :okay: i can watch a match with u then :slight_smile:

loool mini, keep givin 'em “the look” akhty xD
i just smile and then say “WTH YOU LOOKIN AT GEE???” lol no no, only smile :smiley:

do you get a surprised face when they hear that you can speak english? :mdr: I get that all the time, esp. at uni, people think i’m an exchange student from Iraq or something until they hear that we speak just like them, in fact sometimes even better

we’re in the same boat sis, ma3liiiiiich :wink:

Ahlan w sahlan :wink:

@LA: haha LOL :lol: na at uni n dat they know u can speak eng but when Im on public transport they think ur a foreigner (prob 4rm Saudi) and sometimes i on purpose speak louder on the phone to show em I speak English annnnnnnnnnnd then they’ll know i was born here coz of my accent lol :wink: sheesh the things we have to do to prove we’re not foreign :no: lol

LOOOOL :stuck_out_tongue: I whisper when i’m on the phone while on public transport cause the convo is usually awkward :P, either I’m yelling at my bro for not wanting to pick me up from the station or me getting frustrated at baba for not taking the car to the mechanics, lol and don’t even ask what i drive xD

lmohim, it’s not what’s on our head that they should worry about, but what’s inside that head :wink:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude what do u drive :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=LallaAïcha]LOOOOL :stuck_out_tongue: I whisper when i’m on the phone while on public transport cause the convo is usually awkward :P, either I’m yelling at my bro for not wanting to pick me up from the station or me getting frustrated at baba for not taking the car to the mechanics, lol and don’t even ask what i drive xD

lmohim, it’s not what’s on our head that they should worry about, but what’s inside that head ;)[/quote]
haha LOL thank god reading minds doesn’t exist in this world haha I’d rather they didn’t know what’s in my head LOL :wink:

miniii you funny one, i meant our brain, not what’s on our mind :stuck_out_tongue: ya3ni they should be scared of our intellect, not our hijab :stuck_out_tongue:

haha lol i know be aware of the massive intellectuals under the scarfs ppl…be very aware…eerie music plays

:stuck_out_tongue: back to world cup shall we? what are the latest news with Algeria & Morocco?? & I guess Egypt too

I can tell only about Algeria and Egypt becuase they’re in the same group…

Algeria of course mchallah is in the top of the list :okay: Good luck to them :wink:

Yup Algeria leads Group C with 13 points and Egypt is close behind with 10 points:

“Elsewhere, Algeria got goals to take a giant stride towards South Africa 2010 with a hotly contested 3-1 win over Rwanda.The result gives the Algerians a lead of three points over fierce North African rivals Egypt in Group C, plus a four-goal margin heading into a potentially epic final round match between the pair next month.”

oups that means that egypte is out of WC ( till now )
i hope that algeria wont be in the same group with spain :smiley: coz ofcourse i’ll be with LA FURIA ROJA :stuck_out_tongue:

haha hope not too coz Spain will smash em which will be painful to see :blink:

hahhahahhha yeah … u remember KSA against germany ( WC 2002 )

nope don’t remember but I have a feelin i know how the match ended lol

hahhahahhahah that was a scary movie

woooooooo, I’ll have to invest in an ALG flag soon, coz I don’t wanna run in the streets without people knowing who i’m yelling for :smiley: